The Truth

two hands on the device loves ;) 

Chapter 30🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

I storm away and pass Vona as I head for the water table. I need to cool down. No one, and I mean no one gets under my skin the way Asher does. I pour myself some water in a paper cup and I hear her approach.

"So, I assume he has been like this all morning because you didn't come back with us last night?" Vona leans against the water table and questions me.

"I did what I was supposed to, I don't know why he's like this." I lie, just like how I lie to myself.

"What's that key to?" She says, picking up the key from my chest and examining it.

"I found an office on the third floor and in the desk was a locked drawer. There were files on all of us, and underneath this locked part was a gun and some pictures. I took the key so I can go back and snoop around some more."

"Okay, did you run into anyone while you were sneaking around?" She drops the key and it bounces on my sports bra. I think back to where I was this close to getting a front row seat to what Enzo does behind closed doors.

"No, no one knows I was in there. They all think I slept with Elio, but he knows nothing happened. I don't really care what the others think." I shrug. I see Enzo walking over to us out of the corner of my eye.

"Switch conversation." I mumble into my cup as I look at Vona.

"And she loved it. I've never gotten roses for anyone before, but I was pleasantly surprised by her reaction." Vona says, crossing her arms as Enzo walks up to us. I will have to ask her about that later, she got Analia roses?

"Morning ladies, I hope you had fun last night." He says with a cheery smile.

"Yes, we had a great time." I respond sweetly.

"Oh, I heard of your great time last night." He laughs and I just laugh along with him. "Anyways, I came here to tell you my father wants to formally meet you all. He will be here in a second. And don't worry about appearances, he doesn't care about that stuff." Is all he says before heading back to the group. Vona and I follow, and I work on wiping some sweat off my face and fixing my hair. I don't need to look like a total train wreck.

We walk over to our friends and I catch Asher's eye. He just glares. Why is he so mad about this? I told him nothing happened. I roll my eyes and stop next to Lavender. We're all waiting around sweaty and hot under the bright sun when Mario Lorenzo comes out of the main house. Enzo is the spitting image of his father. Dark hair, bright eyes, dark skin tone, muscular build, only Mario looks like what Enzo would in thirty years. He walks over with some men in all black behind him, who I assume are bodyguards. You couldn't mistake him for a mafia leader even if you tried. His black button up shirt is rolled at the sleeves and a few buttons are undone, there's a diamond chain around his neck that matches the bling of his belt. He flashes us a perfect white smile once he's close enough. I straighten and keep my face neutral, he doesn't intimidate me.

"Buongiorno a tutti voi! (Good Morning to you all!)" He claps his hands together and looks us over.

"Sono Vienna Moon, è bello incontrarti finalmente. Grazie per averci invitato a casa tua. (I am Vienna Moon, it is great to finally meet you. Thank you for inviting us to your home.)" I step forward and reach my hand out. He takes it for a firm shake and I smile. His eyes dip to my chest and I pull away crossing my arms.

"It is great to meet you, Miss Moon. You speak our language very well." He compliments with another bright smile.

"Noi tutti facciamo.(We all do.)" Asher says, stepping forward now, "Asher Coleman." He says reaching out for a handshake.