The Dress

Chapter 18 🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning all night. The sheets would rub against my ass and it'd bring my mind back to Asher bending me over the counter. I would then try to forget it but the cycle repeated every time I moved. And I will never tell him about this because his head would explode from how large his ego would grow. I again catch myself thinking about his hand coming down on my ass while in the shower, drying my hair, doing my makeup, and now on the way to the Serpents place. Pull yourself together goddamnit Vienna. I shift again in my seat trying to suppress my raging hormones. Lavender narrows her eyes at me.

"You okay V?"

"Yup, I'm great. Excited to go shopping." I respond casually.

"Uh huh, is that why you keep shifting around restlessly?" Vona never fucking misses.

"Yep. Can't wait."

"You sure it has nothing to do with the fact you will be with Asher for a whole day after whatever happened last night?" Lillian asks. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I cross my arms and look out the window.

"Sure." She responds and I can hear her smile.

"Nothing happened. Now drop it, we're here." I don't wait for them to respond before getting out of the car.

I walk straight to the front door and don't bother ringing the bell, I just walk in. And stop dead in my tracks when I see familiar blonde hair and blue eyes. I know my eyes are bugging out of my head.

"Kyle." His head whips in my direction and his eyes also grow in surprise.

"Vienna." He almost mutters as he eyes me down in the little black dress and sneakers I wore for shopping today.

"Asher." My stomach drops when I hear his deep voice from my left. I look to see Asher standing in the hallway with his arms crossed and eyes narrowed. The way his arms are crossed cause his black t-shirt to strain against his muscles and it makes my mouth go dry. Kyle clears his throat and I bring my attention back to him.

"How have you been?" He moves closer to me as he speaks.

"I'm good, I'm good. I haven't seen you around lately, what have you been up to?" I genuinely want to know because I haven't seen him in weeks.

"He's been busy with work. Which he needs to get back to. Now." Asher responds for him, suddenly much closer to us.

"Oh shit." I hear Lavender mutter, and I realize the girls have been standing in the foyer behind me watching this all go down. Color slightly stains Kyle's cheeks as he looks between Asher and I.

"Uh, yeah. I have to get to training. I'll see you around?" He quickly says backing away still flicking his eyes between Asher and I.

"Yeah, definitely." I watch Kyle hurry off down the opposite hallway Asher came from. I turn to him, arms crossed, and pissed.

"You did not have to butt into that conversation." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Sorry, didn't know you and your flavor of the week had a deep conversation going there." He responds flatly.

"Careful Coleman, you almost sound jealous." I take a step towards him. He scoffs.

"Jealous of what, exactly? Jealous I'm not another idiot you let fuck you like a virgin?" He takes a step towards me.

"You say that because you know you have no chance, asshole." I drop my arms and clench my fingers into fists.

"If only you fucking knew." His voice dropped so low and he got so close to me it was almost a whisper.