The Phone Number

Chapter 25🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

I'm sweating. I am in my underwear and a tank top, in bed, with my book on my lap, and I'm sweating because I think I know where Asher is taking this. How am I supposed to explain to him I'm basically reading porn?

Asher Coleman: Please explain.

Oh, god.

V: well, the book is 18+ so that usually means there's explicit scenes

Asher Coleman: I guessed that. Explain the most recent scene to me Vienna.

I take a shaky breath. I was already hot just imagining Asher doing the things this character is doing, to me. I press my thighs together as I start typing.

V: the two main characters are staying in an inn for the night and there's only one bed. they press together to stay warm and the girl tells the guy she wants to have some fun as a distraction...

Asher Coleman: What kind of fun?

V: he starts to finger her while laying down behind her

Asher Coleman: And you wish it was me with my fingers in your tight cunt laying behind you?

A blush blooms across my cheeks and down my neck. Texting Asher this is embarrassing for no reason. I just know now that he knows what I read he will never let me live it down.

V: yes.

Asher Coleman: Call me, now.

Fuck me.

Asher

I move around a bit to get comfortable while I wait for her to call. I know she's staring at her phone trying to decide if this is a good idea. My hard on thinks it's an amazing fucking idea. The image of Vienna reading porn alone in her room and thinking of me will get me hard in the shower for the next week. My phone buzzes and her name pops up on my phone, I pick it up with a deep breath. I don't say anything at first, I just hear her deep breathing.

"Asher?"

"What are you wearing right now?" My voice comes out deeper than I intended and I'm glad when I hear her take in a sharp breath. She only does that when I turn her on.

"White tank top and my underwear. No pants."

"You don't sleep with any shorts on?"

"No, I have no reason to."

"What kind of underwear?" I hear her swallow before answering.

"Thongs are just more comfortable."

"Fuck." I mumble as I reach down and start to rub myself. How could the way she sleeps be so hot?

"Asher, what are you doing right now?"

"I'm laying in bed, only in boxers, rubbing myself to the thought of you reading porn." I answer honestly hoping I get the same in return.

"Legs splayed sitting up or legs down as in laying down?" I hear her shifting around.

"Sitting up, legs splayed." I hear her sigh. "Spread your legs for me Vienna." I hear the sheets shift.

"Now what." She whispers and I close my eyes and put my hand down my shorts.

"Rub yourself over your underwear. Imagine it's me teasing you. Drag your fingers up and down the outside of your folds. Don't touch your clit."

"But Asher I..."