The Ball pt. 2

I KNOW THIS IS SO LATE OKAY I KNOW. JUST READ GO GO GO. 

Chapter 21🔥🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

I put my arm through Rider's and guided him back to our table. I sit down next to Tony and Nate.

"You guys look amazing." I smile at them.

"And you look like you crawled out of a greek mythology book, absolutely stunning." Nate compliments back.

"Thank you, thank you." I look down and smile, fidgeting with my dress.

"So, that Enzo guy. Looks like Asher has some competition for most dramatic entrance." Tony laughs.

"You could say that again." I mumble while remembering his grand entrance back into my life all those weeks ago.

I turn to Rider and run my fingers through my hair. "Could you get us some drinks, please?" He leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Of course, back in a minute." I smile as I watch him go. Once he's a few feet away I drop the smile and turn back to Tony and Nate.

"That's our in." I look directly into Tony's eyes, hoping he gets what I'm talking about without me saying anything in front of Nate.

"Babe, could you get us some drinks also?" Tony turns to Nate.

"Yes, yes. I'll let you two scheme." He winks at me before walking away.

"We need someone to get cozy with Enzo tonight." I start with, once Nate is gone. "Do you think Vona could do it?" 

Tony laughs. "Vona could try, but that man is as gay as it comes." Tony shakes his head at me. "So, I'm not sure she would be very effective." My eyes widen in shock.

"You really think so? How can you tell?"

"Gaydar. Duh." He points towards Enzo and starts circling his finger in the air.

"No, really. Are you sure?" I lean in wanting to know how he guessed that so quickly.

"I saw him checking out Nate when he was at the bar just ten minutes ago. And if you turn around, you'll see he has rejected every woman coming up to him so far. Wild guess." He shrugs and sits back.

"Okay, so a more friendly approach than?" I suggest.

"I think that'd be best. Looks like Mr. Coleman and Miss Reyes are doing a good job at that so far." He points again to the bar behind me.

I turn around and see just that. Enzo is laughing at something Jasper said while Miss Reyes orders another round of drinks. I continue looking around and see Enzo's men sprinkled around the room. My eye catches on Kyle who is talking it up with three of the Italian men. I haven't seen him around recently. Did his hair get curlier?

My thoughts get scrambled when I see Asher sitting at a different table with a girl draped over him. She's wearing a bright red, tight, low cut gown with a slit that practically goes to her hip. I know that because her leg is on full display as she leans over to Asher. I feel something weird in my chest, but I just roll my eyes and turn back to Tony. He is already looking at me, smirking like he knows something.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and get up. He puts his hands up.

"I didn't say nothing." He laughs.

I make my way over to the bar and I flip my hair over my shoulder as I pass the table Asher is sitting at. Rider turns around with two drinks in hand when I make it to his side.