The Goodbyes

Chapter 44🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

I'm running around the room with only a white towel wrapped around my body as I last minute back for our flight in four hours. I have so much to do before we leave. Check on Lavender, say goodbye to Vona, talk with Miss Reyes about the plan for Friday, and Asher is laying on my bed snoring. I walk over to him and pinch his side.

"Shit!" His body jerks and he rolls over.

"Get up! We have shit to do before we leave." I take his hand and drag him off the bed.

"Okay, okay! I'm going." He pushes off the bed and stands to his full height, then flops right back onto the bed.

"Asher! If you don't start packing you're sleeping on the floor." I cross my arms and wait.

"Oh yeah? And what if I don't." He challenges, like a child.

"I guess you don't value our sex life that much" I shrug and walk away to the dresser.

"Whoa! Okay General Moon I'm up, I'm going." He pops off the bed, inky black hair a mess on his head.

I am picking out a pair of underwear when he comes up behind me and pushes himself against my ass. I hit the dresser and everything shakes. I feel warmth and hardness against my ass that makes me arch into him more, because why not.

"See what you being in charge does to me?" He says into my ear as his hands slide up my towel.

"Mhmm." I hum as he teases me with his touch. "Maybe I should do it more often. No dick sucking until I say so." In a flash I'm spun around and he's in my face.

"You're funny Moon. Let's remember who's still in charge in bed." He picks me up and I squeal at the sudden movement. My ass hits the hard desk which I wasn't expecting. The bed is right there. Asher starts kissing me and I don't question it. I spread my legs for him to step between but I have a sturdy hold on my towel. Won't give it to him that easily. His tongue slips into my mouth and I melt into him.

Our kisses get faster and sloppier. His hands run up my thighs that sends fire to my core, and I grab his hair hard causing a deep sound to come from his throat.

"I need this off, now." He says grabbing at the towel. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Ah, ah. Don't think so. I'm in charge." I smirk at him. His eyes darken. He grabs my hips and flips me over so my chest is on the desk with my ass in the air for him.

"Are you sure, Vienna?" He says as he grinds into my ass fully clothed. I bite my lip to not make a sound, not letting him win.

"Me, Asher. You can't tempt me." I know it was a lost cause even before I said it. He laughs and lets out a dark chuckle.

"Yeah, okay." His hand comes down on my ass without warning and I moan. I internally slap myself for not staying strong. I didn't even last a minute. "That's what I thought." His hands massage my ass and I start to get impatient. I rock back into him and he grabs my hips. "Mhm I think I should make you wait before I fuck you."

"Asher, we don't have a lot of time." I groan.

"Shh baby, there's always time for me to eat this sweet pussy." He gets down on his knees while grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs wider. Oh my god.

He drags his fingers up my folds first and I grab the edge of the desk, knowing I'm already wet. His fingers leave me and then I hear a pop sound.

"Always so ready, always so sweet." I start to turn my head before he grabs the back of my thighs and flattens his tongue against my center. I lay my forehead to the desk and close my eyes as his tongue starts to move. Up and down through my folds he drags his tongue, flicking my clit at every pass. I push back into his face and I can feel him smile. "Just like that baby." I melt at his words and he pulls away, causing a whimpering noise to escape without my permission.