The Dinner

Chapter 6🔥🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

I straighten my dress as I step out of the car onto the stone driveway

I straighten my dress as I step out of the car onto the stone driveway. Rider said to dress as if we were going out to a nice restaurant, so I went with a red silk dress and black heels. Simple, yet classy. I wave off the driver and turn towards the massive mansion in front of me. Yes, I'm here to have dinner with Rider. But, I'm also still focused on my job.

I make a slow ascend towards the front steps, taking in the windows on the first and second floor. Where certain bushes hug the wall, easy access ways from the roof into the second floor. Once Rider and I get comfortable, I will make my kill. I need him to trust me, make him point fingers at anyone else for who killed his father. Who could possibly be Hasfa Hoffman.

I make it to the front door, and before I even touch the doorbell a butler opens the door.

"Good evening, Miss Moon. Mr. Hades is waiting for you in the dining room. Follow me." He says, waiting for me to walk through the door before closing it and turning to the left for me to follow.

I take in what I can see so far on the inside. The front entryway has a cinderella staircase leading to the second floor, between the stairs I can see a large sitting area with many couches and a TV. To my right, a hallway leads to what I assume would be more various rooms. I follow the butler, who still hasn't told me his name, to the left. We walk through a massive professional kitchen. Black marble, black cabinets, and black stools at the island. Everything is black except for the stainless steel appliances. I would say it fits Rider's aesthetic, but I really don't know him that well. Yet.

We make our way through the kitchen into the dining room and that's when I see him. Brown hair combed neatly, navy blue button up shirt, matching tie, and light grey dress slacks. As I meet his blue eyes, clearly giving me the same once over I just did him, I notice how different he is from Asher. Asher keeps his black hair messy, but yet somehow it always looks on purpose. He owns black like the color is made for him, the sleeves rolled and top buttons undone. And of course, the most obvious, his eyes are a piercing green compared to Rider's winter blue.

And I have no fucking idea why I'm comparing Rider to Asher Coleman right now.

"Vienna, you look amazing." Rider compliments when he meets my eyes.

"As do you. Blue is your color." I respond, making my way over to him.

The dining room has a long deep cherry wood table filling the room. The lighting is low, creating a sensual feel, and the large windowed doors are open letting the night breeze cool the room. He meets me in the middle, putting his hands on my waist, and pulling me close. The kiss is quick but meaningful. He rubs his hands up and down my waist.

"And red is absolutely your color, and I love silk." he says on my lips. I pull back, smirking.

"Noted." I pull out of his embrace, making my way to the two silverware sets at the end of the table, closest to the open doors. Rider beats me to the chair, pulling it out for me.