The Bathroom

Chapter 17🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

****Important****

hey guys i know i usually put a note at the end of chapters but i just wanted to bring to attention that in this chapter you'll see vienna's sexual relationship with asher is very different from rider. throughout this story many different likes and wants will be experimented with and i just wanted to remind everyone to respect everyone's preferences and kinks from here on out as asher and vienna get um... more active ;) 

okay here's a whole chapter of smut your welcome. 

Vienna

I sobered up the second Asher came back here and got all up in my face. But the feeling of his lips against mine, his hands tugging at my waist, and his leg between my thighs holding me to the door... I'm on fucking cloud nine.

I take my opportunity to explore. I start to move my hands from his neck and run them down his arms. I meet hard muscles that I want wrapped around my waist in a much different position. I move to his chest, the skin that's showing is hot and I can feel his heart beating as fast as mine. I slide my hands down and moan at the feel of defined abs. Asher doesn't miss a beat and starts his search too. His hands go from my waist, to my back, and slide down to my ass. He moves his hands to the bottom of my ass and lifts me up. I automatically wrap my legs around his middle and gasp at the feel of his hard on pressed against me. I break apart from him and lean my head against the door, his hands go straight to my boobs and squeeze. I bite my lip as his expert fingers find my erected nipples and start to pinch and roll and I arch into his touch. I moan again but almost too loud so I shut my mouth. Asher brings one hand to my throat and pushes my body to the door before leaning in.

"I own the fucking place, I want to hear every noise that comes out of your pretty little mouth from the way I'm about to worship your body. Try to quiet yourself again and you'll get the fucking consequences." His grip on my throat tightens, but in the best way possible. I meet his blazing green eyes.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do." I tighten my legs around him pushing my hips into his. I swear his eyes dropped to the darkest shade of green.

"It's like you're begging to have my hand come down on your ass," He thrusts his hips forward into me and I moan, "again," thrust, "and again," thrust, "and again. Is that what you want Vienna?" He whispers that last part in my ear causing goosebumps to break out all over my arms.

"Asher." I breathe his name out and grind my hips into his. I can feel how turned on I am and I need some friction. He lets go of my throat and both hands grip my hips pinning me to the door. He puts inches of space between us and I groan at the loss of contact.

"Say it." His breathing is fast and uneven and I can see the bulge in his pants. Why are we stopping?

"Say what?" I try to use my legs to bring him back to me but he's stronger and stays put. Without our bodies touching he gets so close to my face our breaths mix together into one.

"Beg for me to touch you." My stomach drops. I'm wet.

Asher

I'm so fucking hard it almost hurts not being able to fuck Vienna against this door right now. Her golden eyes light up with desire at my command. Her breathing is uneven and I can see the battle going on in her head. Her lips tip up into a smirk and I just want to wipe it off her face with my lips.

"Make me." I think I came a little. God this woman. I drop my hold on her ass and she puts her legs down to steady herself. I move my hands from her full hips that I'd rather be sinking my fingers into as I dick her down to the wall next to her head. Okay, I'll play this game. I lean in close enough to see her shiver and have her look up at me. I wonder what she would look like on her knees before me.