The Jealousy

this is a long ass chapter, hope you guys don't mind :)

Chapter 28🔥

Vienna

I'm hot. I'm really hot, I feel like I'm melting. I open my eyes but immediately close them when the light floods in. My head is fuzzy and it hurts to open my eyes, but I still try to remember where I am. I'm in Rome, in a hotel room... and this isn't my arm? I look down and there's a man's tattooed arm around me. What the fuck? I turn over and freeze. Oh my fucking god.

Asher is shirtless sleeping next to me. With his arm around me and my body pressed to his. I should push him off, I should panic wondering what the fuck happened last night, I should get out of bed. But then I notice the way his sharp face is softened when he's asleep, his hair is a mess but it couldn't look anymore perfect, and his long black eyelashes are brushing his cheek. His mouth is slack with sleep but I can't help remembering when he smiled at me yesterday and his dimples showed. Something not many people get to see I guess. His hair looks so soft and the way the sun is shining through the curtains behind him lets the brown streaks show. I let my eyes travel down to his bare chest. All hard, tan, muscle that I want to run my hand down. I don't let my eyes go further than that though. I reach my hand up to run my fingers through his hair without thinking, and then he stirs.

He takes in a sharp breath and I take my hand back like I've been burned. I don't know what to do in the seconds before he opens his eyes, so I just stay where I am. With his arms around me and my hair in his face. He finally opens his eyes and freezes. The look he has on his face is probably what I looked like when I first saw him there too. Those eyes. I will never get tired of those emerald eyes.

"I didn't know friends could look at friends like that." He says softly, but his voice is anything but soft. Asher's voice in the morning is like a wet dream. It's deep, and rough, and I forgot I need to respond.

"I didn't know friends could sleep with their arms around each other innocently." I responded back. He deeply chuckled and that sound went straight to my core. He removes his arm from around me and rolls over onto his back. The sheets dropped dangerously low and I swallowed before looking away.

"So, last night we didn't...." I cringe as I ask this, I really hope I didn't ruin my progress. That wine took me out last night.

"No. You just got unbelievably drunk off of house wine." He smirks and looks at me.

"Stop it!" I put the sheets over my head. "I didn't even drink that much. I don't think I did at least."

"Fresh wine here is much different than what we drink in the states. It hits you much faster and harder." He says while getting out of bed. I lower the sheets from my eyes and I wish I didn't. I get a full view of Asher Coleman in the morning. He stretches his arms up and runs his fingers through his hair and I have to look away. Everything about him screams sex. I see my shorts next to the bed and mentally thank myself for at least remembering to do that last night.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, then we should meet the others downstairs for breakfast." He says walking to the bathroom.

"Yeah, sounds good." I say as I get my shorts up my legs.

"Oh and Tony texted me already that Lorenzo invited us to go clubbing tonight. Try not to get too drunk again, I wouldn't want to spend the night taking care of you princess." He winks at me and closes the bathroom door.

"Ash, stop it!" I groan and fall back onto the bed. That was a bad move because my head is still pounding. "And don't call me that!" I yell to the door but I know he won't listen.