The Kill

YES IM BACK. I have missed this story so much. two more weeks till i graduate people. I'm almost done. 

This chapter is a filler so it's kind of short, or well, shorter than the 3k chapters I usually write. But I'm excited to finally get to the ball, I know you won't be disappointed!  I am going to try an be better with updating now that school has calmed down,

enjoy!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

Vienna

Asher really needs to get out of my fucking ass. First the flowers and now that? I shake my head to get thoughts of him out of my head as I make my way up Rider's driveway from behind the line of bushes. It's pitch black outside and my all black outfit makes me a shadow in the dark.

Tonight I'm Hasfa Hoffman, and I'm about to show Mr. Hades exactly what happens when I get hired. I crouch close to the wall on the side of the house, looking up and searching for a leverage to the first roof on the first floor. There's no pipes or gutters I can climb up, so I slip on my gloves and start the climb up the wall to the first window. I continue my spider-like climb until I'm on the ledge of the roof above the first floor window. The rest is simple, I pick the lock on the second story window that leads into a long hallway, slip inside, relock the window, and duck into the nearest closet to listen for staff roaming around.

I give it a minute of no movement before I start my search of Mr. Hades' room. Rider hates his father, so I know he would want to be on the opposite side of the house from him. If I had more time I would have eventually had Rider show me this upper floor. It definitely would have cut some time off my search for Mr. Hades' room, but nonetheless I creep around the corner and come face to face with big white double doors. I will take a wild guess that this is the master room.

The door is locked so I pick it, open and close the door as silently as I can, and then make my way through the huge living space to the bedroom. I find Mr. Hades sleeping soundly in the middle of a king bed, not a single guard in sight. It's like taking candy from a baby.

I walk over to the left side of the bed, take out my favorite black dagger, and without a second thought slit his throat. The blood splatters everywhere, covering my arm in his filth, and he startles awake drowning in his own blood. I make eye contact once and see the recognition hit. Not of Vienna Moon, but of Hasfa Hoffman. My mask covers my features but the HH pressed into the forehead of the mask always lets my victims know who it is that brought them death. As his struggle finalizes, I make quick work on cutting open his shirt and I carve my initials into the flesh above his heart. HH. The sign for anyone and everyone to know Hasfa has struck again.

I'm a well respected assassin. I don't belong to any gang; I am hired as needed and paid when succeeded. The HH lets others know that I am still out there, still up for hire, and they should keep one eye open at night because it's my favorite time to kill. Miss Reyes just has more access to my services than most, because it's a need to know someone who knows someone basis to get my employment.

Just for the mockery of it, I open the currents to the double doors leading out to a balcony, and exit through there. Door opened, blood trailing, and body rotting. Just so everyone knows just how easy it was to kill someone this naive. I shimmy down the column holding up the balcony and make my way back down the driveway. Easy kill, easy night. Now I can go back and enjoy what's left of it with my sisters and get drunk off my ass.

I changed back into normal clothes in the car on the way back home. When I open the door once again, getting some deja vu, I see the Serpents and Shadows are exactly where I left them.