Chapter 48: Core Formation

While Lord Kitty stepped and stepped on him, Mo Tianliao fell asleep. When he woke up, the Starfall Stone was not yet refined. His back was warm and he could hear snoring, he tried very hard to turn around and look. He saw the white furball sleeping soundly on his waist, his front paws stretched out comfortably, the twine ball had already fallen to the ground.

He reached out his hand to bring the ball over and looked at it, it had already been made fuzzy from the clawing. Mo Tianliao smiled and stretched out his hand to lift the kitten. Given the way he was positioned, he inevitably woke him up.

"Mew?" Qingtong opened his eyes and looked at him dreamily.

"Go back to sleep." Mo Tianliao sat in a lotus position and put the cat on his leg.

The kitten yawned, stretched, found a comfortable position, lay on his stomach and went back to sleep.

Mo Tianliao made a seal with his hands and began to meditate to restore his depleted spiritual power. The pig-killing knife at his feet flickered and flashed, trying with all its strength to remind its master to finish refining it first. Only to find that its meditating Master could not see it, but the cat, catnapping with his eyes closed, could.

The white furry head tilted, then he exhaled toward the pig-killing knife. Craaack. A stream of white mist rushed to the knife, instantly freezing it into an ice cube. No matter how much it flashed now, it couldn't be seen. Qingtong felt satisfied, he lay on his back, turning his belly toward Mo Tianliao, quietly watching the man's stubbled chin and slowly licking his paws.

Mo Xiaozhao really liked to accompany Mo Tianliao while he was crafting. One reason was that it was warm in the forge room, making it perfect for sleeping. The other reason was because Mo Tianliao often had no time to shave and his prickly chin felt just right when rubbing against his head. The pale Liuli eyes slowly looked away and Qingtong bit the tip of his claw. He was Master now, how could he do something so childish?

After circulating his qi for two weeks Mo Tianliao finally made up his losses and continued from where he had been previously interrupted by internal demons.

He discarded all else and absorbed only wood qi alone, his meridians were quickly saturated with rich wood qi, circulating back and forth. His childhood memories gradually faded, replaced by the people and things he had met after stepping on the immortal path. The old bastard who picked him up in the wilderness, the hypocrisy he had been able to see through in the righteous path, the law of the jungle he had faced in the demonic path. His Way of cultivation was not ruthlessness. He had lived two lives; he had always had a heart. From the time he saw the small white cat fishing at the edge of a mountain stream, that small figure was destined to monopolize all his tenderness.

Light colored Liuli eyes embedded in a fluffy face, so cute and lovely, which later turned into a delicate and flawlessly handsome face. Something splintered inside his mind and he was suddenly enlightened. The qi in his whole body suddenly flowed like a river into the sea. A small whirlpool formed in his dantian, a sign he had progressed to the advanced stage of Foundation Establishment.

Mo Tianliao slowly opened his eyes and felt something fluffy against his chin. He lowered his head and saw the white kitten standing on his shoulder, gripping the front of his clothes and rubbing his head against his chin. He couldn't help smirking, he bowed his head and kissed the furry head.

The happily rubbing kitten was startled, his front paws slipped and it was about to fall off when Mo Tianliao firmly held it in the palm of his hand. His belly was pointing to the sky, they looked at each other. The little furball hurriedly rolled over and raised his paws to beat him.