Chapter 45: Divine Weapon

In the middle of the night, someone touched the barrier on the door and Mo Tianliao suddenly opened his eyes. The person outside realized that they had touched the barrier and did not do anything else. They left quickly, it was probably a guard on their nightly rounds or something like that.

He turned to look at Lord Kitty, who was lying on his side facing him. His slender body was slightly curled up, his eyes were closed tightly and he was in no danger at all of waking up.

There was a snowy mountain near Bahuang City, so it was a little cold at night. Mo Tianliao slowly raised his hand and tucked Master into his quilt. When Qingtong, who slept soundly, was touched by him, he instinctively moved closer. His slender hands rested on Mo Tianliao's chest, lightly gripping the front of his clothes, his head moved closer to lay on his shoulder; he continued to sleep.

Clearly, he was at the Half-Immortal stage and his cultivation was higher, his ears were also better, yet he still slept so heavily. Was it because he was sleeping beside him? Such thoughts made Mo Tianliao unable to suppress a smile, he slowly leaned closer. He contemplated his incomparably lovely face under the light of the moon and gently dropped a kiss on top of his soft hair. Sleep well. Even if the sky falls down, I'll be here.

The next day, when Mo Tianliao opened his eyes the beauty that had been beside him was already gone. There was a small lump under the quilt on his chest, he unwrapped it slowly. He saw the little snow-colored furball, who had climbed on at some point, sleeping soundly, a fluffy paw stuck into his undershirt.

Master, does this count as sexual harassment of your disciple? Mo Tianliao smirked, stretched out his hand and scratched the cat's head.

"Mew..." The white kitten purred, held down the fondling finger, yawned and slowly opened his eyes. Those pale Luli eyes looked even more glittering and translucent in the morning light. He stood up, stretched himself gracefully, paced closer, and stood with one paw pressing down on Mo Tianliao's chin.

It was such a warm and early morning, Mo Tianliao really wanted to continue sleeping. He reached out his hand to smooth Lord Kitty's fur but was rewarded with a slap. Wicked disciple, get up quickly, don't you still want to buy that piece of trash?

He went to inquire if Lord Shi Di had returned yet and was surprised to learn that he had returned last night and was waiting for him in the main hall; Mo Tianliao felt it was rather strange. When he arrived at the main hall, he looked at Shi Di ecstatically. Could it be that this tool had a problem with his tool?

"The fox was dying last night, and Hei Yanshi made a scene until we came back," Shi Di saw Mo Tianliao and immediately opened his mouth to explain but he just ended up looking like he had something to hide.

Mo Tianliao gave a meaningful nod, a "you don't have to say anything, I understand" expression on his face. Instantly, Shi Di became livid; he yanked on the mane of the big lion resting at his feet.

"Roaaaar" Hei Yanshi turned to shout at him unhappily, "You're blaming me again?!"

Even when their group of people went to Bahuang City's auction house, the pair of one man and one lion kept fighting.

Bahuang City was in a basin surrounded by mountains. The auction house was located in the center of the city. It was underground, with a second entrance after a spiral staircase. A scarlet carpet winded all the way to the end of the flight of stairs, and bright Sunlight Stone was embedded in the walls of the spiraling tunnel.

Inside it was dim, making it hard to see clearly. When the attendant saw Shi Di, he led him directly to his exclusive private room without a word. The demonic path was hierarchical, big auction houses like the one in Bahuang had private rooms for each Demonic Lord. The one in the middle, facing Shi Di's room, belonged to the Supreme Demonic Lord. Mo Tianliao covered his face with his hood and gave it a seemingly casual glance.