Chapter 28: Super Handsome

In Woxuan Abode, Xuanji Zhenren stood on the lake with his hands behind his back and looked at the two lights in the sky. "That new disciple of Qingtong's is really extraordinary, to achieve Foundation Establishment in less than a year."

"This dazzling light... what power..." Yuan Hai stood on the zigzag bridge and said slowly.

"Exactly, it's even faster than those who possess a heavenly root," Hua Qing said as he walked over, elbowing Yu Li.

"Ah, yes," Yu Li responded.

After listening to these words, Cheng Xi silently clenched his fist. He had thought he was already a genius when he reached the third layer of Qi Refining within one year. Who would have thought that that dual root trash would reach Foundation Establishment! How was that possible?! He felt the cool porcelain bottle in his sleeve and immediately understood. Yes, it must have been the secret medicine given by shixiong.

Seeing the look in the eyes of Master and shixiong, Cheng Xi decided to take the secret medicine tonight. He also had to speed up his advancement to Foundation Establishment. Otherwise, this direct disciple would not be able to take it!

There was a sable eating a chicken drumstick on a mountaintop. It looked up cheerfully and patted the white-haired rabbit who was munching on the grass leaves beside him, "What is the background of that little shidi?"

The white rabbit ignored him, finished eating a grass leaf with a crunch, and started pulling on another.

"Hey! You devoured all the sword-leaf grass again!" The sable cried.

The white-haired rabbit froze, looked down at the once-again leafless plant, and silently swallowed the half leaf in its mouth.

"Oh boy, what to do? Master hasn't yet eaten meat today. I'll just send you." The sable was holding the chicken thigh and jumping around in front of the rabbit.

"Shut up!" The rabbit jumped three chi high, sending the sable flying, then squatted on top of it with a thump.

The rabbit was a little fat, a big roly-poly fluffy ball, but the sable was long and thin. When pressed down by the rabbit, only a big tail could be seen flapping around outside.

"You two are fighting again!" Yan Lie, who came to call his two shidi, saw this scene and walked over resignedly. He picked up one in each hand and patted off the dusty sable. "Become human and follow me to Woyun Hall. Guests are coming."

The sable jumped to the ground and instantly turned into the graceful Zi Mo. "Who is it? It can't be that Qingyun Sect's group that has come to complain?"

When the white rabbit saw his da-shixiong he became docile. He jumped down and became the gallant Bai Luo.

Yan Lie narrowed his peach blossom eyes. "Remember to stay sharp, you two. We Woyun Sect may eat anything, except someone else's dust."

During Foundation Establishment, just as all rivers flowed to the sea, all the spiritual power in the body converged into the Dantian. Mo Tianliao slowly opened his eyes, abundant spiritual power lingering in his abdomen. The once-wilting woodfire was finally active; he could feel it jumping around in his Dantian.

Mo Tianliao looked at the pile of powdered lingshi around him and smiled faintly. Having achieved Foundation Establishment, his qi was now abundant, so some of his high-order spells could now be used, and he could finally fly on a sword. He could go further in search of his divine weapon, and... He pursed his lips and raised his hand to pick up the jade slips of the "Wood Igniting Technique". He pressed them between his eyebrows to see what came next after achieving Foundation Establishment.