Chapter 32: Taishi

Mo Tianliao paused. He just realized there was something wrong with this action. What kind of disciple held their Master in their arms? He coughed, "Master has fainted again. I'll take him to bed now."

The man in his arms, however, did not understand his good intentions at all. He pushed him aside and slapped him on the back of the head. Qingtong smoothed his messy snow-white hair and glared at him with a pair of beautiful eyes. The meaning was very clear: "Evil disciple, you mussed this excellency's hair!"

Mo Tianliao sat on the ground and pursed his mouth; he turned his head to look at the Sect Leader.

The Sect Leader was not surprised at all by the hair, but he was surprised by their behaviour just now. "You- you two..."

Mo Tianliao was perplexed again, but didn't show it. He got up from the ground and sighed. Since the Sect Leader knew that Qingtong had hurt his soul and yet had continued to live for so many years, he must surely know that he was a Demonic Beast. He turned to look at the gapping tiger and faintly furrowed his brow.

"Everybody out, this excellency wants to... ng..." Qingtong rose, choked suddenly and held one hand to his forehead.

"Qingtong!"

"Master!"

The big tiger and the Sect Leader came forward at the same time, but it was Mo Tianliao, who was closest to him, who took the man in his arms and said anxiously, "What's the matter, headache?"

A thin layer of sweat broke out on his pale face. Qingtong closed his eyes and said hoarsely, "Take me back to bed."

Mo Tianliao held the man in his arms, walked quickly into the inner hall and gently placed him on the big bed. He touched his sweaty face, and felt distressed. "Is there any medicine?"

Qingtong raised his hand, his wide sleeve slid down his arm to reveal the azure and silver bracelet.

Mo Tianliao touched it with one hand. This object made by Duantian was by no means ordinary. In addition to proving that it was his cat, it was also a storage bracelet that a Demonic Beast could use. The space inside was very large. As the owner, he could also access it at any time, it was very convenient for filling it with toys and snacks for his cat.

There were a lot of things in the storage bracelet. Mo Tianliao saw the nearest white jade vial had the inscription "Heavenly Soul Condensing Pills" on it. He hurriedly took it out, poured one into his palm and brought it up close to his nose to sniff. Yes, it was a Soul Condensing pill. He quickly fed it to Qingtong.

After swallowing the pill, Qingtong's complexion looked better, he only seemed a bit exhausted. He didn't speak.

The big tiger leaned over the edge of the bed and looked on with concern. Seeing that his Master was better, he drew his big head closer to help him clean his sweat with a lick, but Mo Tianliao grabbed him by the ear, "Big fatty, stop it."

"Roaaar" The tiger was very dissatisfied with shidi's disrespect toward his shixong.

Mo Tianliao flicked the tiger's head, took the soft cloth towel handed over by the white clad maid and wiped the sweat of the man lying in the bed. He jokingly said that if he let this stupid tiger lick his cat's face full of saliva, the fastidious white kitten's hackles would rise.

Tianlang Zhenren saw Mo Tianliao use the storage bracelet and immediately understood everything. He patted Mo Tianliao on the shoulder and made a signal to follow him.

Mo Tianliao nodded in response, covered Master with a quilt, turned around and followed the Sect Leader out.

The big tiger saw them leave and came closer again to help lick Master's hair. Qingtong, without even opening his eyes, raised his hand and slapped him on his fluffy head. The big tiger immediately became well-behaved, lowered his ears and, putting his head on the bed, stared unblinkingly at Master with a pair of big copper eyes.