"Ugh, yeah and these two knew I was the WHOLE time, which was about 6 months and never told anyone," he complains.

"Get over it, it was like a year ago. Wait a minute it was a year ago like two weeks ago," Nico realizes.

"That sounds horrible," Esme says. "Having to fight at such a young age."

"It's not that big of a deal to us anymore," Percy tells her.

"Do you have any more?" Jake asks us.

"Yeah, I mean you never did get to finish telling us all the demi-god stories you know," Paul smirks. "Although I doubt they're actually true."

"Which ones did she tell you about?" Percy asks curiously.

"She told us about this guy who was framed for stealing Zeus' lightning bolt," Embry tells him and he looks over to me with his eyebrow raised.

"Actually that one's true, I can tell you this because I am said guy," Percy says.

"No way," Paul denies.

"It's true I'm the son of Poseidon. The child of the great prophecy, one of the seven demi-gods to defeat Gaea, saviour of Olympus," he says overdramatically, making Nico and I laugh at him.

"Well I know you guys are vampires and don't sleep, but the rest of us need at least a few hours," Jake says, yawning. The few of us who can sleep do and the rest stay up telling stories. 

~

Today's the day for battle, though I doubt it'll come to that. We walked to a snowy clearing. The wolves and us stay hidden in the woods so we don't seem like we pose a threat. We also don't have our weapons out just so we don't look like we are here for a fight.

As soon as the Volturi are visible the wolves start howling signaling that we should come out. We walk with them across the clearing to the Cullens'. Carlisle steps forward, "Aro, let us discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner," he tells him.

"Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place give the battalion you've assembled against us," Aro says looking over all of the people on our side. He stops and stares at Nico and I for a few seconds. We might have only met once, that one time that I've forgotten about time and time again, but it seems like he never did. To be frank, I never had much reason to care about the Volturi until recently with the battle with the newborns so I kind of just forgot about them.

"I can promise you, that was never my intent," he tells Aro, continuing the conversation I forgot was happening. "NO laws have been broken-"

"We see the child, do not treat us as fools," Caisus states, harshly.

"She is NOT an immortal!" Carlisle promises. "These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look, see the flush of human blood in her cheeks."

"Artifice," Caius claims.

"I will collect every facet of the truth," Aro puts a hand up, silencing him. "From someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, I assume you were involved."

Edward steps away from his wife and towards Aro. Aro takes his hand and watches his memories. "I'd like to meet her," he whispers. Edward turns around and looks to Bella to bring her forward. Emmett and Jacob join them. "Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you," he compliments before basically having a stroke, presumably listening to Renesmee's heart. "I hear her strange heart."

Renesmee steps forward to meet him, "Hello, Aro." She then puts her hand to his face to show him her memories.

"Magnifico!" He says in wonder. "Half-mortal, half-immortal. Carried by this newborn. While she was still human."