3. Bella's Missing?

I'm working on my homework for a while, and I'm almost done when Charlie comes into my room.

"Have you seen Bella?" He asks.

I shake my head. "The last time I saw her, she went into the woods with her boyfriend, his car's outfront."

"No, it's not." He says.

"What?" I get off my bed and go down stairs, where his car is indeed gone. "I'll go look for her." I tell him while shrugging my leather jacket on.

"I'm going to call in a search party." I nod before running out of the house. I found a set of tracks that match Bella's. I followed them for a little while. I don't know how long it's been, but it's starting to rain a little. I can feel someone nearby, who is fading away.

"BELLA!" I run in that direction for a little bit, and then hear faint breathing. I look around a tree and see Bella curled up against it. "Oh my gods." I feel her. "You're freezing. Can you stand?" I ask. She doesn't respond. I sigh before picking her up.

I see flashlights heading this way. "BELLA!" I hear someone call out.

"I FOUND HER!" I call back walking towards them. I see three guys without shirts on. "Aren't you cold?" I ask. The guy in the middle shakes his head. "Lead the way back to the house."

"Do you want me to take her?" The guy in the middle asks.

"No, I got her." I tell him. I follow the other two out of the forest.

"Charlie..." I hear someone call out and he turns to us and runs.

"She's alright, a little cold, but she'll be okay." I tell him.

"Thank you, Natalia. I got her." I hand her over to him. I turn to see the boys leaving.

"Hey," they turn back to me. "What's your name?"

"I'm Sam, this is Paul and Jared." He motions to the two boys next to him.

"Thank you, for coming to help." They're not human, I can feel it. They are incredibly warm, but I don't think they're greek, they're not coming after me.

"You're welcome, we're here to help." I nod and they run off.

I walk back towards the house. "Hey, you're the girl who found Bella." A young boy with tan skin, and long hair comes up to me with a middle-aged man in a wheelchair.

"What's your name?" The old man asks.

"I'll tell you after you tell me yours." I answer.

"I'm Jacob," The boy says, holding out his hand. I shake it.

"My name's Billy Black." The one in the wheelchair says.

"Natalia Di Angelo." I answer.

"That's an old name." He comments. The Di Angelo supposedly died out years ago after my siblings and I went missing, but I didn't think anyone would know that.

"I'm from Italy, everything's old." I raise an eyebrow, what is he trying to ask? I'm not a vampire.

"We'll be in contact." He says mysteriously, before rolling away.

"Sorry," Jacob mutters before following him.

I roll my eyes walking back inside. It's been a weird day, and that just added to it.

~

I jump awake to screams. I'm about to grab my ring before I realize it's Bella's. She's been screaming in her sleep for the past 3 months. I haven't made much progress in finding out what's causing the disappearances.