1. Why do I Keep Coming Back?

My ears are ringing, there's sweat dripping down my face, and you can hear the clanging of swords all around. "Ready to give up?" Percy asks.

"Never," I tell him. I pick my sword up and we start attacking each other again.

"Nat!" I hear Leo call.

"Not now, Leo!" I call back to him, keeping my eyes trained on Percy who has that cocky smirk on his face.

"Someone's calling you, I don't recognize the number. Their name is motherfucker?" My eyes widened. You've got to be kidding me. Will and I just got back a couple weeks ago and they're already calling for our help again? I'm distracted long enough for Percy to knock my sword out of my hand and pin me to the ground.

"Ha, I win!" He celebrates. I shove him off of me and walk towards Leo. "What in the Hades?"

"Did they leave a message?" I ask him. He nods.

"It's gone off three times with the same person and they've left one message. It only said to call him back as soon as possible because it was urgent," Leo explains, handing me my phone.

"What's going on?" Percy asks, running over.

"I don't know yet," I tell him. I scroll through my contacts and press on Leah's number. It rings a few times before she picks up. "Leah, what's going on?"

I can hear her sigh over the phone, 'I can't tell you over the phone, but I can tell you it's bad.'

'How bad?" I ask her, irritated.

'There's a battle coming with the Volturi and the Cullens are gathering witnesses,' she explains.

'Why?'

'I told you, I can't tell you over the phone, I'm sorry,' she apologizes. We can hear yelling in the distance and we all turn over to see a camper running towards us frantically.

'I have to go, thank you for telling me.' I hang up the phone and all three of us turn to the camper.

"There's vampires at the border," Katie tells us. "They said that they need to talk to someone."

"Show us," Percy says and she takes off towards the border. There's two vampires there. Jasper and Alice. "What do you want?" He asks them, pointing his sword in their direction.

"We wish to speak with someone, Natalia. Natalia Di Angelo," Alice says, confirming my suspicions.

"What do you need?" I ask her, stepping into their view.

"We need your help and I know you might not have come if I hadn't come here," Alice says.

"How did you find us?" I asked her, I didn't want them to know where the camp was, but now they do. "You know you can't tell the rest of your family where this place is."

Alice nods, "please we just need you to help, if you go to the house, they'll explain everything. And I found you through a vision. It showed me where you would be," she explains.

"I will go and see if I can help, I don't think I'll be of use though," I tell her. Or I just won't care and go home before the fight. It doesn't involve me and I'm done with these stupid vampires.

"Well we'll be leaving now, we've got witnesses to find," She smiles at me, going back to Jasper's side before they run off.

"Wait, so she can see the future, you're going to help fight the vampire government, and I've still never met these vampires?" Percy asks.

"Umm, yes?" I am confused.

"That's not fair," he wines. "Come on, take me with you. It's Christmas break, there's no quest or prophecy, which I'm very thankful for, but you're going to go hangout with vampires. I'll be good I promise," he says, giving me puppy dog eyes.