8. Meeting the Cullens

From there the room was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Jacob looked between the girls wondering what was going on. He looked to me for an answer. I just shrugged my shoulders. I don't really care if he's trying to kill himself. Bella made the first move she pushed past me and stormed upstairs to her room.

I sat down in the living room. It's been a long day. "What the hell is going on?" Jake asks.

"Edward's trying to kill himself because he thinks Bella's dead." I reply in an obvious tone. "Didn't you hear Alice?"

"I did," He answers, annoyed. What? He's the one who asked. "I mean, what's The Volturi?"

"The Volturi is a coven of vampires that enforces the rules they made for the vampire community. Such as no immortal children, you're responsible for those you turn, and no revealing their secret to mortals. They're the reason we don't get involved with vampire's often because they take care of them for us." I explained. I just wanted to go to bed. I don't have the energy to deal with this drama.

"Alice," Bella cried as she came down the stairs. Great more shit. "I'm ready, let's go."

Alice rushed Bella to her car. Jake and I ran after them. She can't be that stupid, they'll kill her. "He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore, remember that?" Jacob asks her.

Bella ignored him as she continued to make her way to the car. "I'm not letting him kill himself out of guilt," She tells him sadly.

"What about Charlie? You're just going to disappear after he just lost one of his best friends?" I scoff. "Some daughter you are. Leaving him for someone who doesn't want you, someone who should've been dead long ago." I sneer. How selfish is she? Let him die, he's supposed to be dead anyway.

"Look, I'm sorry Natalia, but I have to go save him." She says acknowledging me for the first time. She gets in the car as they drive off.

"You should tell Sam that the Cullens might be back," I say to Jake.

"What are you going to do?" He asks.

"In the wise words my brother once said, with great power comes great need to take a nap. Plus, I'm still in my wet clothes after almost drowning earlier." I turn and head back inside. If she wants to be dumb then go ahead. I sigh, I'm going to have to explain this to Charlie.

~

I hear the kitchen door slam open and Charlie's shoes hit the wooden floor. I guess it's time to tell him. I roll out of bed and head downstairs. "Hey Nat, have you seen Bella?"

"Yeah, she's in Italy." I tell him bluntly. His eyes widened dramatically.

"WHAT?"

"She went to rescue Edward, who's trying to kill himself, since he thought she was dead. He went to the Volturi to ask to kill him."

"Why did he think she was dead?" He asks, concerned.

I hesitate before answering. "She jumped off a cliff a couple hours ago, I jumped after her, and Jacob saved us both."

"Why would she do that?" He exclaims. "Why would you do that? You know Posiden hates you." He sits down running his hands through his hair.

"Victoria was there, I got rid of her, but... almost drowned. The others from camp called me panicked 'cause Nico said I was dying. Also, I wouldn't say he hates me, he just has a very strong dislike." I replied. "I'm sorry about Harry." I tell him sadly. I really was sorry, even though you know they're going to a place where they can be at peace it still hurts to lose them.