1. Arriving

A young girl, only at the age of maybe 14 or 15, entered a plane. She sat down and waited for someone to sit next to her. Her hands shook and her knee bounced in anticipation. She watched as many people walked past her. None of them stopped to take the other seat in her row. Finally, the pilot came overhead and announced their take off. She sighed happily that no one sat next to her, but was still shaking. She gripped onto the seat as the plane lifted into the air.

This was none other than the daughter of Hades, Natalia di Angelo. You may have heard of her siblings, Nico and Bianca di Angleo.

She was one of three Hades kids born in the 1930s. Like her siblings she was left in the lotus casino for 70 years. She went to Camp Half-blood when she was ten and at the same time her sister joined the hunters of Artemis and died on her first quest. From there Natalia and her twin brother, Nico ran away and joined King Mitos on his journey into the Labyrinth, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows the story from there.

The battle of Manhattan occurs and Kronus is defeated. Nico and Natalia try to bring back their dead sister and bring back another one along the way. They find camp Juptier. The war with Gaea and both twins end up in Tartarus in their crusade to find the doors of death.

Apollo becomes human and he's sent on crazy quests to regain godhood. Which actually only happened a few weeks ago. You may be wondering 'Why would a daughter of Hades get on a plane?' Well, Chiron was alerted to random disappearances happening in Seattle which was interfering with demi-god business in camp Jupiter and one of the disappearances just so happened to be a daughter of Venus. So they called upon Chiron to send someone as they knew that some Greek demi-gods lived down in a nearby town of the name Forks. Since Natalia was one of the people to have been to the west coast and didn't have a problem with a quest like this she was sent.

Being on a plane, however, was never part of the deal.

~

She sat there fidgeting the whole plane ride and never settled. She was extremely upset. She wanted to have just shadowed traveled, but of course, Will Solace didn't want her shadow traveling across the country.

Natalia had luckily been given at least some knowledge before she left for the 'quest' which wasn't really a quest. She was staying with a demi-god that lived in Forks His name is Charlie Swan, son of Hephaestus.

She thought it was kind of ironic as she had just started dating another son of Hephaestus, Leo Valdez.  That was a longer story and oen for a different time. Charlie also has a daughter named Bella who lives with him, but she isn't able to see past the mist and doesn't know anything of the mythological world.

The plane ride couldn't come to an end fast enough for her and as soon as they landed, she jumped out of her seat and grabbed her bag. She was fast and quick and was the first one to get off the plane.

Since she had only brought one bag and didn't see the need for another one, she could just head to the exit and start looking for her ride.

The demi-god stood there for a minute. The names started to blur together, but luckily, she caught sight of her own name and walked up to the man holding the sign.

 "Charlie?" Natalia asked the man and he nodded.

"Yes, you must be Natalia," he said with a smile, holding out a hand. Natalia grabbed it and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you," the girl gave him a slight smile back.

"Here, I'll grab your bags for you," he said and Natalia laughed. 

"No need, only have the one on my back," she said, gesturing to her back pack. He laughed with a nod and they started walking to his car.  "So, you're the chief of police, correct?" He nods. "That's cool. Did you tell Bella that I was coming today?"