1. Back to 'normal'

Ever since Bella got back, she's been grounded. I don't care too much, her boyfriend annoys me though. It annoys me how happy they are, I haven't been able to see Leo or anyone else since I went on this stupid quest. I know I was happy because I was making progress, but ever since the Cullens came back I've gotten nothing. I hate them, I can't kill them though. I don't know why we made that deal with the Volturi years ago. I just want them dead.

Ever since the voting Bella's been trying to figure out what I am. I lock my door now and spend most of my time on the reservation. They like me there. Probably because I'm an imprint, they don't think I know, but I know and Sam knows I know. It's complicated, I've also been helping them with Victoria.

Now that the Cullens are back I didn't want Edweirdo reading one of the wolf's minds so I had one of the Hecate campers block part of their mind. Not all of their thoughts, so it doesn't look suspicious that they know anything. Just stuff about Greek 'mythology'.

I'm reading Harry Potter, the greek translation when I hear a bang from outside. I go downstairs to see Bella frustratingly pacing in the kitchen.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her. She turns to me.

"Edward removed the engine from my truck." My eyes widened. What the hell is this kid on? "He says he doesn't want me going down to the reservation. He says the wolves are dangerous."

"Well I agree with him." She gives me a pissed off look. "Not because of the wolves. I don't think you should be going there right now, because it's dark and Jake's most likely asleep." I explain, she nods. "Edward's too controlling, you should break up with him. I could find you a really nice boyfriend that you'll love even more, and you don't have to turn into a bloodsucker monster to be with him."

"Like I told Charlie, you're going to have to get used to it, because Edward is in my life." Bella shakes her head.

"Yeah, but do you really want stuff like this happening, where you have no free will to make your own choices?" If this was something Leo did, I would beat his ass.

"He's not always like this, he just wants to protect me." She says. Protect her? I scoff.

"Like how he protected you when you tried to kill yourself over and over again. Like how he helped you when you were depressed." I inquire. "He is a pervert and a pedophile. You started dating when you were 17 and he was 110. When you are 16 you can consent to people up to the age of 24. This." I say pointing to her. "Is wrong and illegal." She scoffs and stomps upstairs. I sigh and go back to my room, I just want this quest to be over so I can go home.

Things at school haven't been any better. I'm doing okay in my classes, but it takes a while if I want a good grade. I've also been sitting with the vampires and Bella's friends. Not that I like to, but I want to keep an eye on them. I can't stand them. Some of them may be nice, but everything about them just makes me angry.

As I said early I'm spending most of my time on the reservation as of late. Quil Ateara, one of the council member's sons also recently phased. Speaking of recently phased Seth and I are good friends now. Him and I are close in age, he's only a few months younger than me, biologically of course.

They all treat him like a baby because he shifted early. They make him stay at home and focus on his school work most of the time. School is important but he's old enough to train and patrol. I mean they know that my kind start training really early on in life, they don't know the exact ages though. That would make them look at me with pity like they look at Seth.

Seth also introduced me to his sister Leah. She's nice when you get to know her. She just hates that she now has to spend hours with the person who broke her heart. She and Sam used to date, but once he shifted he imprinted on her cousin, Emily. She knows he can't help it but that doesn't take away the months of grieving she did, wondering what she did wrong for him to leave her for her cousin. That's something you can't really get over easily, but all the wolves are giving her a hard time for it. Especially, since she has to listen to his love sick thoughts while on patrol.