3. What the Hell is Wrong with Her?

It's been only two weeks since the wedding and I'm hanging out at the beach with the seven, my brother and his boyfriend when I get a call from Leah. "Hey," I greet.

"Nat, there's a problem in Forks," she sighs. "We need your help and bring someone who can help with medicine because someone's hurt."

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I told her before hanging up. "Will, someone in Forks needs help, will you come with me?"

"Are they hurt?" He asks standing up. He always has one of his med kits with him. They're always filled with nectar, ambrosia, and various medical equipment, so he grabs it and his bag and walks over to me.

"Yes, I don't know who or how badly, but they say it's urgent." He nods and grabs my hand. I look at Nico and Leo, "We'll be back soon, I promise." I lead him over to the forest and Shadow travel to Forks.

As soon as we reach our destination I drop to the ground exhausted. I look around and see that we are in the woods outside of Emily's house. "Through those trees should be a house. That's where Leah will be," I tell him. He takes one of my arms and hoists it around his neck and drags me to the house.

When we get there a couple of the guys are running out. Sam is the fastest and takes me from Will's arms. "What happened?" He asks.

"She just shadow traveled us across the country, she is exhausted," Will answers, taking some nectar out of his bag and giving it to me. "We heard from Leah that somebody was hurt and we came as fast as we could."

We hear a growl from Paul "Yeah, stupid leech lover Bella is the one who's hurt," he answers.

"What do you mean?" I ask him softly.

"She's pregnant with a leech's baby," Jared answers. "Jacob, Leah, and Seth chose them over us when we voted to kill it."

I roll out of Sam's arms onto the ground. I stand up and Will gives me a glare. "So she wants to deliver a half-human, half-vampire baby, and hopefully not die?" I ask them and they all nod. "Oh my gods, she stupid. Come on Will, their house isn't far we can walk," I tell him, but I only walk a few feet before I'm back on the ground.

"Yeah, she's not walking very far. Can someone give us a ride?" Will asks.

Sam sighs, "I'll do it. Wait here I'll get my keys." He goes back inside and Will picks me up off the ground again. I hate that I'm so tired after using my powers.

Sam comes back outside and leads us to his truck. We both get in the back and start the drive to the Cullens'. My eyelids start getting heavier and I think I'll close them for just a second.

(Will's P.O.V)

The werewolf guy I just met, who's name is Sam,stops right in front of a big house and a bunch of people come outside. "We're not going to let you kill Bella," a pale looking man with honey yellow eyes announces.

"I'm not here for Bella, not yet anyways. I'm just dropping off some people," Sam tells them, glaring.

"Who?" Another man with a southern accent asks. It kind of reminds me of my Texas one. That's when I decide to get out of the truck I sling my medical bag over my shoulder and pick Natalia up. It's much easier when she's asleep so she isn't fighting it.

"Don't mistake this as a truce, we will kill that thing. We just don't want to see them hurt," Sam says before getting back in his truck, driving away.

"Hi," I wave to them, careful not to drop her. "I'm Natalia's brother-in-law."

"Come inside," the pale man tells me, leading us into the house. "Is she okay?"