6. Treaty

I'm running. I don't know where I am, but I turn around and there is a Hydra right behind me. I turn a corner and keep running. I've been here before.

I'm back in Tartarus.

'HELP' I recognize that voice. It's Annabeth. Oh, please tell me this is a dream.

I run towards the sound. I don't have any of my weapons on me, but maybe she does. If I help her, she can help me.

Hopefully Percy's with her too. They wouldn't separate while being down here.

"AHHHHHHH" Hazel? What is she doing down here?

It sounds like she's being tortured.

My chest is starting to feel heavy, and the air is starting to burn. For some reason my body starts slowing down. No, no, no I have to make it to Annabeth and Hazel.

"Come on, move faster." I hear more screams. I'm getting closer.

I can hear the movements of the Hydra getting closer. The growls of the other monsters flood my senses as well. I have to get them out of here.

More screams can be heard. Percy. Piper. Jason. Will. Conor. Travis. Clarrisse. Frank. Rheyna. Thalia. Each scream gets louder and louder as I get closer. Rachel. Leo. Nico... Bianca.

I finally came to a clearing. Nobody's there. I look around, it's completely deserted, and I can't hear the screams anymore.

"You failed." I hear a voice whisper. I turn around and there's Annabeth, only she's covered in blood. Her eyes have gone white, and I can't feel her life force anymore.

"You were supposed to protect me." I turn around and it's Hazel. "I already died once, you're my big sister, you're supposed to protect me." She cries. I ran up to her.

"No, no. I'm sorry. I tried." I can feel the tears running down my face. I already lost one sister, I can't lose them too.

"Oh, but you've already lost them." I turn and see Percy and Jason.

"You've lost us too." Jason sneers.

I turn and there's Frank and Piper. "You let us get killed."

"This is your fault."

Everywhere I turn there's someone new. They're all yelling, it's too much. I can't understand them. I fall to the ground crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not good enough." I look up and gasp, there's Bianca with Leo and Nico behind her. "I was already dead, but that wasn't good enough for you was it? You just had to go and get the rest of them killed."

"NO! I didn't mean to. I wasn't fast enough. I tried. I never wanted anyone to get hurt." Nico and Leo bend down to my spot on the ground.

"Oh we know piccolo angelo."

"You did your best," Leo smiles, holding my face. "But... your best wasn't good enough." He growls, letting go of me and stepping away.

"Because of you I lost all of my family." Nico growls.

"Neeks, I'm your sister, you know I never wanted to hurt you." I cry.

"But you did, you're no sister of mine. If you were, you would've protected me. I screamed for help, BUT YOU NEVER CAME!"