5. Training

The next day I get a ride from Edward and Bella to where we are training. I'm wearing what I would normally wear for training, tight black jeans, my sword holster, skull shirt, and aviator jacket which I haven't worn in a while, with my hair in a side braid. I also have my skull ring, my necklace, bracelet, and earrings. Not that I'll use all of them, I just always have them on now in case I run into a vampire. We arrive just in time to see Jasper throw Emmett through the air.

I get out of the car quickly, not staying around to wait for the two of them. Once I make it to the clearing where the Cullens are we all turn hearing something approaching. The pack started coming through the trees into our line of sight. Bella and Edward make it to the group and Jake goes over to her. Leah and Seth come and stand by me.

Seth rubs his head on me and I scratch him behind the ears like a giant dog. Honestly, they all remind me of Mrs. O' Leary. None more than Sam, though who is completely black with yellow eyes.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms," Edward tells us. Well of course they don't, I wouldn't either if I could shapeshift and it was easier for me to kill you in that form.

"They came. That's what matters," Carlisle tells him. Also, aren't they fighting as wolves so why would they practice as humans. "Will you translate?" He asks Edward. Now I'm glad I had the hecate campers block their memories of my powers from his mind. "Welcome. Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them."

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us."

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood still lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life," he turns to Jasper to take over.

"Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army, and no human army could stand against them. Now, the two most important things to remember are, first, never let them get their arms around you; they'll crush you instantly. A second, never go for the obvious kill." Isn't that a protocol for every battle? Well I mean it is at camp, mostly because we don't even know how we're going to kill a monster before we actually do most of the time. "They'll be expecting that." Well no duh, that's why it's called an obvious kill. "And you will lose. EMMETT!" He calls walking over to a different part of the field. "Don't hold back," he tells him.

"Not in my nature," Emmett grins. He runs at Jasper pushing both of them back before throwing him in the air. They run at each other, Jasper ducking under Emmett's arm and throwing him on the ground.

"Never lose focus," Jasper comments.

Edward and Carlisle nod before running at each other. Carlisle slides under Edward as he jumps. They run again and start trying to joke/ hit each other. Edward eventually slams him down on the ground before getting up and looking at Jasper.

"One more thing," Carlisle gets up and attacks him "Never turn your back on your enemy."

Rosalie is going against Jasper. He signals for her to start and she swings at him multiple times, every time he dodges her attacks.

This time it's going to be interesting, him against Alice. He tries to hit her, but she predicts his moves even before he makes them. It almost looks like they're dancing with how she's just avoiding him like it's nothing. Huh sounds like Percy when Rachel liked him and he had no idea. Jasper goes to kiss her but she runs away. He looks around for her before she jumps down from a tree onto his back, finally giving him a kiss.

"My turn," I smirk.

"Are you sure?" Jasper asks. "Don't want you accidentally getting hurt."

"I'm sure, even if I do get hurt, I'll walk it off," I shrug. "One question though, are we allowed weapons?"