8. Going Home

Over the next few days I train Leah. She's getting pretty good at hand to hand and in Archery. She's not the best when it comes to swords, but she's okay at using a dagger. I let her keep one of mine and my back up set of bow and arrows. I have a going away party with the pack and say goodbye to everyone. All of them were pretty sad to see me go.

I'm now loading my suitcase it Charlie's car to head to the airport when a motorcycle drives up. Jacob gets off of it and walks up to me. "I know that there is nothing I can do to convince you to stay, and that we will never love each other, but I did get you a present." He takes a bracelet, looking this out of his pocket with a wolf charm on it. "It's an anklet, I always saw you wearing jewelry and thought it would be good to give you. You're still my imprint."

I take it. "Thank you, I'm sorry we can never be what everyone else is. I do hope Aphrodite shows mercy on you and gives you someone you can love," I give him a small hug and wave him goodbye. Charlie comes out of the house with Bella. He climbs into the driver's seat as Bella comes up to me.

"I know we don't really get along, but you are technically still my cousin so..." she trails off, taking something out of her pocket. "Alice finished them early so that I could give you one before you left." She smiles, handing me a card.

I read that the card says 'You are invited to the wedding of Isabella Marie Swan and Edward Anthony Mason Cullen' . I look inside and the date was August 13th. "Isn't that a little soon?" I ask her.

"I don't want to be another year older than him, plus it's right before school goes back," I nod "I want you to use the plus one for your boyfriend. I've heard about him and I want to meet the person who might one day be marrying my cousin."

I laugh "I will. Have a good life Bella," I tell her. I close the trunk and get into Charlie's car driving to the airport.

We get there and he takes my suitcase out for me and gives me a hug. "I'll see you kid, tell my siblings I say high."

"I will, take care Charlie!" I wave goodbye and he waves back. I don't have to wait long before I board the plane. I spend most of my time sleeping so I don't have to worry about the plane crashing.

~

We finally land and I take my suitcase from the baggage claim. I walk outside and see the Delphi's Strawberry service's van. "Hello Argus," I greet getting into the white van. Yes, I know that sounds weird.

The drive isn't too long and soon I can see camp half-blood hill. I get out of the van once it stops and head to cabin 13 where I place my suitcase. I look in the mirror we have in there and I have four new faint claw marks on the side of my face from that vampire.

I organize all of my stuff back into their places in my room then walk out of the cabin. Nobody has seen me yet. I head to bunker 9 where Leo is most likely. I walk into the bunker and can see Leo tinkering away on something. "Not now Percy," he sighs and stops working, but doesn't turn to me. "I know you want me to hangout with you guys, but seeing you all happy with your girlfriends just makes me more sad. Mine is across the country. She's going to be home soon, you can come get me when she is," he then starts working again.

"Okay, then I guess I'll come back later," I tell him and start walking out of the room, slowly. I see him freeze and turn around quickly.

"Mi amore! Te extrañé," he runs over and pulls me into a tight hug. I can hear him sniffle and snuggle his head into my neck.

"I saw you only a month ago," I laugh.

"Yeah, but we only got to see each other for like half the day," he wines. I pull away from the hug and give him a long kiss. "I haven't gotten any of those in a while, you owe me."

I laugh and kiss him again. We then stop hearing the dinner call. I pull his arm and we get in line to take his cabin to dinner. He doesn't let me go so I just follow in his line. We get food and throw some of it into the fire and start eating. "So how was your semi-quest?" He asks. "I noticed a new scar," he runs his fingers over the faint lines.

"Yeah, it wasn't too bad. Had a run in with some pretty bad vampires and the Vampire consuel, but I've already told Chiron everything," I smile at him and he gives a kiss to my scar. "I also got a new scar on my back from a werewolf."

"That's so cool, or not cool that you got hurt but that you-" I shut him up with another kiss. Normally I don't show affection in public, but I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hey, Leo," Percy says, coming up to him. Leo turns around to face him. "Look I know you miss Nat so how about you come and eat dinner with us?" He asks.

Leo shrugs, "I'm good here," he gives me a kiss on the side of my head, making Percy gasp.

"LEO HOW COULD YOU?" He yells. We can hear Annabeth running over.

"Seaweed brain what's going on?" He points to Leo.

"He's cheating on Natalia!" This makes a couple other people come over.

"What do you mean he's cheating on our sister?" I can hear Hazel ask lowly.

"He's over here kissing and holding hands with another girl!"

"Alright, and who are you to get in the way of one of my favorite ships? I will personally stab you!" I can hear Piper ask me, but I don't turn around. "Hey, I'm talking to you!"

"I can hold hands with him because he's my boyfriend," I can feel a cold hand forcibly turn me around and I come face to face with a person who looks exactly like me, but the opposite gender. "Well, hello." I wave at Nico. He looks shocked but I get up and he immediately gives me a hug.

"Wait what? When did you get here?" Percy asks.

"Around 30 minutes ago," I shrug. The rest of the group give me hugs and we finish dinner heading to the campfire.

"So, Natalia, tell us how it went with the vampires," Will says. I roll my eyes before I start telling everyone of the newborn army. I'm glad I'm home.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's a wrap for Eclipse. I will be writing about Breaking Dawn, but it won't be very long because Natalia doesn't have a very big part in it. I hope you all enjoyed the first two parts. I may not like twilight but I do like this book.

I don't own Twilight or Percy Jackson

Have a lovely day! Signing off until next time...