1. Going back

It's been a couple months since the battle with the newborns and it's already the first week of August. I've been thinking about the wedding invitation and maybe I should go. She thinks I'm her cousin and she is technically Leo's niece. "Hey Nico?" I ask.

"Yeah," He answers, looking up from the puzzle we were doing. Yes we were doing a puzzle, we were bored.

"So Charlie's daughter, Bella, gave me a wedding invitation before I left, and I was wondering if I should go."

"Well, I mean it is a wedding not like it's a battle. Plus, isn't she Leo's niece, maybe he wants to visit Charlie?" He shrugs, not looking up.

"Okay I'll ask," I tell him. "Should I do it now?"

"Probably, you should also ask if any other Hephstus campers want to come visit him."

"That's a good point," I get up and take the invitation with me and head to cabin 9. I immediately see Harley and go up to him. "Hey, Harley, can you call a cabin meeting?" I ask him.

"Sure, one second," he runs over to some speaker, "Cabin 9 meeting, cabin 9 meeting!"

A few seconds later everyone shows up through seperate secret passages. How in the Hades are there so many? "Hey, Harley, what's with the cabin 9 meeting?" Leo asks, coming through on his bed.

"I don't know, ask your girlfriend," He tells Leo, making him look at me.

"Charlie Swan's daughter is getting married and I wanted to know if any of you wanted to come with me?" I ask, holding up the invitation. "I mean he is your brother and all so I thought you would be interested."

Leo opens his mouth to speak but I interrupt him before he can, "You're already going, you don't have a choice." He looks offended for a second "Sorry, I'm going and I need a plus one."

"I'll go," Nyssa says. "Does anyone else want to go with me?" She looks around the room and Jake raises his hand.

"Yeah, I'll go."

"Anyone else?" I ask. A couple shake their heads muttering about having to go back to school. "Alright the wedding is on August 13th and we will leave on the 12th. Goodbye cabin 9!" I get out my phone as I'm walking towards my cabin and text Alice if two of Charlie's siblings can come to the wedding. She says that she already saw extra people coming from Bella's side and had already prepared for them. I shake my head of course she did, she can see the future.

I enter our cabin and Nico is still on the floor doing the puzzle, "What'd they say?" He asks as I sit down.

"He's coming as so are Nyssa and Jake." Just then there's a knock on the door and we see Will's curly hair pop through the door. "Hey, Will."

"Hey, it was a slow day and I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?" He says look at Nico.

"Well, you can join us doing the puzzle?" He offers. I laugh.

"He probably meant you alone," I told him. He groans.

"But I don't want to leave, it's so hot outside and there's so many people," Nico complains, covering himself with a blanket.

"Oh shut up, I had to suffer going to a public school for a whole year, with people I didn't know!"

"Both of you stop complaining, right now!" Will commands, making both of us shut up. "Stop being so antisocial, people aren't that bad!" We both just stare at him for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

"That's a good joke, Will," I tell him, wiping tears from my eyes.

He rolls his eyes and shoves me over so he could help with the puzzle.