4. The Birth

It's a couple hours later. Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett leave to go hunt while Jacob takes the Clearwater siblings to cause a distraction. We meet Jacob in the living room as him and the other two come back.

Carlisle, Esme, and Emmett still aren't back yet though. We see Alice and Rosalie help Bella stand up. "This is pretty important Bella," we hear Rosalie say as we come closer. "Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?"

"What now?" Jacob asks concerned.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names," Edward laughs.

"She hates them," Bella admits.

"Well, then I am on your side no matter what you picked," he smirks.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob."

"Okay, fine, that one's not awful. Why don't you tell them the girl's name?"

"I was playing around with our moms' names," she admits. "Renee and Esme. And I was thinking Renesmee."

"Renesmee," Jacob says, shocked. She's going through all of this to name her Renesmee? Edward laughs at his reaction.

"Too weird?" She asks. Jacob stutters.

"No, that's not too weird," Edward tells her.

"It's beautiful," Will smiles.

"And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee," The two parents smile at each other.

"For the middle names I thought of Carlie after my dad or Willow. After the person who's been trying to keep me alive," She smiles at Will.

Will grins at her, "Wait until I tell Nico," he whispers excitedly.

"Renesmee Carlie Willow Cullen, I love it," Edward smiles. Rosalie grabs Bella's cup of blood and hands it to her.

"He likes it," she teases her while trying to reach for the cup. She drops it and tries to bend down to get it, but we all hear a loud crack and suddenly she's falling to the floor. Edward catches her just in time and we all rush to the medical room.

Alice call Carlisle to tell him what's happening and Will runs upstairs to grab his medical bag. "Rosalie, pass the morphine." They take the syringe and inject it into her leg.

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached," Alice says worriedly. "He's coming as fast as he can, but..."

"We'll have to do it," Rosalie decides. She grabs a scalpel and puts it to her stomach.

"Rose! Let the morphine spread." Edward grabs her hand.

"There's no time. He's dying," She spits.

"Get him out now!" He lets go of her hand and she starts cutting.

"Look at me, Bella," Jacob tells her as she screams. The knife isn't cutting, but it's covered in blood and Rosalie's eyes turn fully black with hunger. Just then Will runs in and pushes Edward and Rosalie out of the way.

"Alice get her out of here," Edward orders. Alice grabs her and takes her out of the room.

Will puts gloves on and starts yelling orders, "Nat, set up an IV for blood she's losing, too much." I ran to connect a bag of blood to her already set up IV. "The scalpel won't cut through her skin. Nat! Give me your dagger," he yells. I take it off my necklace and hand it to him. "Warning, this is going to burn, don't be afraid to scream."

He takes it and he starts cutting. "Save her, you gotta change her!" Jacob yells.

"Not while he's still in there, Will has to get him out first."