3. Bondfire

The next day comes and I'm standing on the porch watching Bella and Jake walk out of the house. Bella's carrying a bag and ready to sleepover at the Cullens' house. "Whoever it was, he left his stink behind," Jake complains. "It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here."

"We don't need you to handle anything, or anyone," Edward tells him. I roll my eyes and start walking down the stairs. Does he really have to make this a fight? It isn't a big deal that they're helping, maybe you should be thankful.

"I could care less what you need," Jake growls.

"All right, we're done here."

"No you're done here."

"Stop," Bella commands. "I'm tired of this. From now on, I'm Switzerland, okay?"

"She's right," I said, both boys turning to me. "I know you hate each other, but shut up not everything has to be a contest about who has the bigger dick, which spoiler alert is me. Now shut up. You don't need to get along just for now stop picking fights, it's giving me a headache."\

The Cullens and wolves seemed to be getting along because of thi. They were not becoming friends in any way, but they didn't start killing each other. Every night the wolves took over for the Cullens to hunt while I kept an eye on Bella inside.

I told Charlie everything about the vampire that broke in, how the wolves are working with the Cullens. He wants to fight in the battle that's coming but I won't let him. He has people that care about him, and he hasn't trained in a very long time.

Tonight however, I was invited to go to the bonfire with the wolves. Leah and Seth wanted to pick me up. Bella had left earlier in the day to hangout with Jake while Edward was hunting.

I hear a truck pull up and look out my window to see about half the wolf pack. I run downstairs and say goodbye to Charlie. "Hey, I thought you said it was just going to be you two?" I ask them.

"It was," Leah grumbled.

"Paul wanted to come, Jared needed to pick up Kim," Jared's imprint waves at me with a smile and I slightly wave back. "Then Embry and Quil felt left out so they came too," Seth explains with a smile. I hop into the back of the truck with them and Jared hits the side signalling that we're good to go.

"So what's going to happen at this bonfire party tonight?" I ask them with a smirk. "Ghost stories?"

"Tribal stories," Paul answers. "But you could call them ghost stories if you wanted to."

"Well since it'll just be the pack if you want I could tell you guys some Greek stories," I offer. It is fun telling them, makes everything about the last couple years a lot easier to deal with.

"Well actually..." Jared trails off. "It won't be just the pack."

Paul scoff, "Yeah, Jacob's bringing stupid Bella." I sigh and they all look disappointed.

"It's okay, maybe I'll tell you guys some at a different time." We pull up to the beach where Sue is grilling some burgers, hot dogs, and chicken. It looks like Emily is bringing over some bread and sides. "Do you guys need any help?" I ask.

"No, it's okay. Everything is almost ready anyway," Emily smiles at me. I nod and go sit with Leah on a log around the fire. A few minutes later they call us all to get food and by then the sun has already begun to set. Sue and Emily force the boys to wait for Leah and I to get food first. I take a good amount, not that I'm going to eat it all, but I'll give it up to whoever wants it later.

I sit back down with my food and we all tell jokes around the fire as we wait for everyone to get here. *Cough Jacob Cough*

Just as the sun finishes setting and everyone's done eating, Bella and Jake arrive. Everyone sits down and Billy starts the story.