Chapter 25 : Give me a chance.

Jimin P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning, Jihyun was no longer in my arms. Her dress from the gala lay in a silk pool on the floor, and my shirt was hanging from the window sill.

I sat up, slightly confused. She'd come in my mouth multiple times, screaming my name so loudly that I had to press my palm against her mouth so none of her neighbors would hear. The look in her eyes when we were entwined, when I was buried deep inside of her, was something I'd never forget. I was still replaying the way she looked the moment she stepped inside the ballroom, how every man she passed did a not-so-subtle double check. How I knew, the moment her eyes met mine, that I wasn't letting her leave with Jackson. Every move she made with him on the dance floor cut me, confirming what I'd felt for the past several weeks. Years, even.

And because I knew her down to her marrow, was going to fight like hell to run away from this.

***

Jihyun P.O.V

"Come on, come on." I pushed the fire escape window as hard as I could, but it wasn't budging. "Please." I needed to breathe. Then I needed to analyze every single second of last night, preferably someplace alone before Jimin woke up.

"Need some help?" His soft raspy voice was suddenly behind me.
"No. I'm fine." I jumped, but I didn't turn around. He kissed the back of my neck and stepped in front of me anyway, pushing the window open with ease.
"Thank you." I started to step out, but he slipped an arm around my waist and spun me around to face him.

Bare chested and wearing his pants from the night before, he was turning me on all over again with ease

"Want to talk about it?" He smiled.
"I don't think there's anything to say. We were drunk and we got carried away." I crossed my arms.
"I was one hundred percent sober." He smirk.
So was I. "Well, I wasn't, so... " I lied.
"So, what?"
"I'm willing to forget all about it and act like it never happened if you are."

He let out a low laugh and picked me up in one smooth motion, carrying me out onto the fire escape. He gently set me down on the iron and trailed his finger against my exposed collarbone.

 He gently set me down on the iron and trailed his finger against my exposed collarbone