Flashback 1

💔 Breakup #1 💔

Ji-Hyun P.O.V

• THE ONE THAT
RUINED VALENTINE'S DAY. •

My brother is going to kill me. He's going to kidnap me the moment I step out of this dorm, drive me to an abandoned dump, and suffocate me behind a stack of burning tires. Even if it's what I deserve for lying to him, I doubt he'll bat an eye when he's sentenced to prison. He'll probably thrive there. In fact, I'm pretty sure that the headlines tomorrow will read,

International Figure Skating Champion Found Dead in Apparent Strangulation; Older Brother Confesses, 'I Told Her to Focus on Skating, Not Dating.

Shit. Shit. SHIT!

"Babe? Hey, babe?" My boyfriend, Min-Ho, pushes me against the elevator's back wall-knocking me out of my thoughts. "Babe, you're. scaring the hell out of me. What are you thinking about?"
"Getting murdered." I look into his eyes. "Did you notice anyone following us when we left the arena? Was the person driving that gray Hyundai, a guy who looked like a human version of the Hulk?"
"Um, wow. And no." He tugs at the medal around my neck. "You've been away from me for months, finally won another medal like you wanted, and you're thinking about getting killed?"

You would be too if you knew my brother. "Sorry, I'm just-" I struggle to think of a lie. "Tonight's competition was a bit more intense than I thought."
"The only thing you should be thinking about is how your loving boyfriend, i.e., me, is about to lay down this nine-inch pipe when I get you into my bed."

I blink a few times. I've envisioned losing my virginity hundreds of ways, and a guy saying any version of "laying down this pipe" has never appeared in any of them. Also, I've felt him rock-hard before, and he definitely isn't "9 inches." 4 or 5, maybe...

"Babe, pay attention." He presses his lips against mine, kissing me so hard that I lose my train of thought. Once he's insure that I need much needed breath he part away and grabs my hand and leads me off the elevator and toward his room. Pressing a kiss against my cheek, he unlocks the door and pulls me inside.

The mixed scents of old pizza, beer, and soy vanilla candles waft around me as he walks me to the bed. "I've missed you so damn much." He slides a hand under my dress, pushing my panties to the side. As if he can sense my hesitation, he pulls back. "Let's get tipsy so you can get comfortable," he says. "I have strawberries, whipped cream, and some specialty champagne I bought for you."
"Actually, I think all I need to do is make a phone call."
"To who?"
"Namjoon."
"Your brother?" He raises his eyebrow.
"Yeah." I nod. "He's called me like 10 times tonight, so I should probably let him know that I'm fine."
"Your brother is a thousand miles away." He shakes his head. "And last time I checked, he left you in Seoul's by yourself. He can wait."

Good point.

Pulling me close, he runs his fingers through my hair, kissing me all over again. I wrap my arms around his neck as he whispers my name. I try my best to focus on this moment. On him.

"Take off your shoes," he says, and I kick off my heels. Without another word, he rolls me onto the mattress and trails a line of kisses against my neck. As I'm threading my fingers through his hair, a loud knock sounds at the door. "Coming!" He groans. "I forgot to put a sock on the door for my roommate, babe. Hold on."