Chapter 12 : My type.

Jimin P.O.V

The next morning.

"Have I ever told you that you're a terrible driver? The speed limit is 65 and you've been going 90 this entire time." Jihyun looked over at me as I steered my Audi through the back streets.
"If you like, we can switch seats and you can drive."
"I actually would like that."
"Tough shit, it was sarcasm." I laughed and switched lanes. "How long did you and lover boy stay on the phone last night?"

"3 hours. He's had his heart broken in some pretty awful ways like me. Want to hear about it?"
"Sure." I said, with no intention on listening to single word she said. I'd thought that working on the letters and chatting about Prince Charming would be enough to stop the dirty images that were still flooding my brain from the night before, but I was wrong. Dead wrong.

To make matters worse, she'd decided to get into my car wearing nothing but a bright red bikini top and light jean shorts that might as well have been panties. I was playing my best game of restraint with every curve I steered, wondering where the hell my best friend who previously wore, over
sized T-shirts and jeans to parties, had gone. My best friend who didn't arouse me every time I looked at her.

"What do you think about that? His fiancé dumped him the day that they were walking through the wedding venue

"What do you think about that? His fiancé dumped him the day that they were walking through the wedding venue." Her voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Sounds terrible."
"Yeah, it's really sad."
"Long-term commitment only leads to disappointment. Someone like him should've known better." I said.
"Of course." She rolled her eyes. "I guess that's what makes you, You. You're a good inspiration for a late-night orgasm in bed, but a terrible standard for a boyfriend."

"You touch yourself while thinking of me?"
"It was an resemblance example, Jimin."
"I think there's a hidden meaning behind it. You can be honest with me, you know." I looked over at her as we pulled up to a red light.
"I honestly think that you're full of yourself, and if I'd known that you had over a thousand apology letters to write, I would've never agreed to helping you."
"Then you probably would've spent the entire yacht party in the bathroom. You're still welcome for that, by the way."

She didn't have a denial for that. I steered the car around the corner and stomped on the brake once I saw what was ahead.

 I steered the car around the corner and stomped on the brake once I saw what was ahead