Chapter 6 : What you think about my nudes?

⚜️ BACK TO PRESENT DAY ⚜️

Ji-Hyun P.O.V

At 6 o'clock, I emerged from the subway station and head straight toward the bunch of photogs that were stalking Jimin.

"What did you think about his nudes leaking, Miss Kim Jihyun?"

"Is he still inside with Yoongi?"

"Can you tell us how he's currently. feeling?" They yelled all at once.

I slid a pair of shades over my eyes as I moved through them, showing no emotion whatsoever as I made it in front of told restaurant.

"How's he planning to turn this one around?"

"He's still trending on Twitter!"

"Were you holding the camera while he was taking those pictures?"

I held back a groan at that last question and knocked on the door. Within seconds, his security guard opened it wide enough to grab my hand and pull me inside.

"He's upstairs, Miss Jihyun," Henry said. Then he lowered his voice. "Mr. Yoongi is on a edge to get drunk, so tread lightly, and don't say I never warned you about anything."
"Thank you, Henry." I laughed.
"Anytime." He locked the door again. When I made it to the top of the steps, Yoongi was facing the other side of the wall and shouting into his phone.

 When I made it to the top of the steps, Yoongi was facing the other side of the wall and shouting into his phone

Jimin was sipping a cup of coffee, looking completely unfazed. "Hey." I walked over and dropped my purse onto his table. "I told the photogs that you're beyond embarrassed about what happened today. I also said that you're gifting every offended person a bottle of eye-bleach and a memory-erase stick."
"Thank you very much.That's exactly what Yoongi wants to do to fix this." He smiled.
"I knew it."