Chapter 11 : Help with letters

⚜️ BACK TO PRESENT DAY ⚜️

Jihyun P.O.V

I woke up in Jimin's guest suite with a throbbing headache and a dry throat. The memories from last night were tumbling my mind in an embarassing rose hue that matches the champagne I abused.

An image of Jackson helping me into a black car and carrying me past Jimin's security guards kept playing on a loop. And I desperately wanted to believe that him seeing me drunk out of my mind was a dream and not a memory. I can't believe I drank that much.

"Ugh, why?" I groaned and rolled over to look out the window. The sky was still dark, and the sun had yet to peak over The Banpodaegyo Bridge. The bridge lights are still on. It's looking so beautiful.

On the nightstand next to me lay two bottles of chilled orange juice, aspirin, and handwritten note

I tossed off the covers and unzipped my dress, letting the silk hit the floor. After taking a long shower, I rummaged through the drawer that I kept at his place. Pulling on a pair of leggings and a FILA sweat shirt, I followed the scent of freshly brewed coffee to the kitchen. Surrounded by printed sheets and envelopes, Jimin was sipping from a cup at the breakfast bar.

"Hey." I cleared my throat, and he looked up at me.
"Hey. Are you sober yet?"
"If I say no, can I sleep in for the rest of the day?"
"No." He motioned for me to take a seat next to him. Then he slid a stack of cards toward me. "I finished these already. I just need you to look over them."

"I'm sorry that I didn't take all of your advice last night."
"It's okay! You typically do that in the beginning with all your boyfriends, so I would've been surprised if you'd done otherwise." he said.
"Did I say anything embarrassing while he was here?"
"Embarrassing? No. Highly inappropriate? Yes." His lips curved into a smirk.
"What the hell did I say?"
"Nothing he'll ever know."
"Do you think he'll ever call, since I got fuckedup on our first date?"
"He didn't seem to be off by it as when he tried to kiss you."
"Well, good. What did you think of him Honestly." I let out a breath.
"He needs to hire a better tailor."
"I'm serious, Jimin." I punched his shoulder.
"We didn't talk much, but he seems decent."
"Great. I need to ask you about a few things he mentioned while we were-"