Chapter 5 : COCK-y King of Korea.

Jimin P.O.V

"Can you give me any reason why I woke up this morning with your balls in my face?" Yoongi slammed a paper onto the café table. "Better yet, you want to tell me why your 6" inch slong is currently the #1 trending topic in the country?"
"First of all, Hello to you, Yoongi." I smiled at him. "I see that you're angry as usual on this lovely afternoon."
"Answer my question." He keep the straight face.
"Second of all, I'm happy to let you know that my 'slong' is definitely longer than 6"inches."
"Give me a reason, Jimin." His face reddened. "Give me a reason right now."

I said nothing.

I just watched as he popped a handful of stress relief pills and placed his hand over his heart

I just watched as he popped a handful of stress relief pills and placed his hand over his heart. His "I'm so sick of you putting me through this shit," speech was inevitable.

In the past, he'd effortlessly handled or I say drugged out rock stars, popstar princesses with secret addictions, and boy bands with international fandoms. Yet, for some strange reason, he claimed that my scandals were the ones that drove him to the edge of insanity.

"If you think pleading ignorance is going to get you out of this one, you're sadly mistaken." He pushed the printed headlines closer to me. "Look at what they're saying about you so far."

I glanced down at the words and tried not to smile.

🗞️ Headlines of newspapers and magazines. 🗞️

‼️The COCK-y King of Korea Indeed. ‼️

‼️ Finder's CEO Can 'Hunt' Us Down Any Day.  ‼️

‼️ Park Jimin show us His Huge........ Ego ‼️

"These are very creative, Would you like me to host a contest for the best one?" I said.

"Shut up, Jimin." He pulled up a chair and signaled for the manager. "I called Maxim magazine a few minutes ago and spoke to the editor in chief. She said that an anonymous person randomly submitted these an hour before their issue went to print."
"Oh?" I smiled.
"Yes. Oh. Any idea who might have perfectly mange to take and give, nude photos of you to them?"
"Maybe. You did say that we needed to give them something else to talk about, so I gave them something else to talk about." I shrugged.
"I'm sorry that I wasn't more specific about the type of shit I meant." He held up his hands in surrender. "You need a fucking avalanche of good press at this point. I'm talking children's hospital visits, soup kitchen volunteer hours, the works."

"That sound fake as hell, Yoongi. Everyone will see right through it."
"Not if you do a good job and convince them otherwise," He picked up his briefcase and set it on the table. "We can get started by using Jihyun to show off more of your human side. Let's put your unpleasantly overpowering friendship to work for a change."
"What do you mean?"
"Tell her that she needs to join you on a shopping spree in full view of the press. We'll call some photogs and have them put a spin on 'Most Generous Best Friend' or something. Then we'll make sure the cashier leaks the amount you spend on her, which should be at least 70 thousand. Oh, and when you two are out, she should..." he was throwing suggestions.