Chapter 10 : Cock Review

Jimin P.O.V

“I could've sworn that I told you we had a deposition pre-session today

“I could've sworn that I told you we had a deposition pre-session today." Yoongi glared at me the moment I stepped inside my condo.
"Breaking and entering is a crime, Yoongi."
"I had to sit there and make small talk with two of the biggest assholes in this city for an entire hour. Not only that, but they blinded sided me with tons of things that are going to hit the papers tomorrow. We couldn't get in front of that if we tried, but I've called some staff to work the next 72 hours straight, so we can clean up as much as we can."
"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"What?" He looked surprised that I'd uttered those words. "Okay, well uh, speaking of 'sorry' how many apology letters have your finished?"
"One."
"To who?"
"You." I picked it up from my coffee table and handed it to him, but he didn't make a move to read it. Instead, he tucked it into his pocket. "The best apology is changed. behavior, Jimin. That's all I'll ever want from you. Plus my paycheck and yearly bonus, of course."
"Of course."

"What were you doing instead?"

"I stopped by Pier 62 to clear my mind." I said as I realizing how fucking sexy Jihyun is.
"In that case, your apology letter is officially worthless."
"It's true.I needed to make sure I enjoyed my last day of freedom before I get into what looks like a never-ending apology tour." I smiled. He didn't look like he believed me in the slightest. He pulled out his phone and tapped the screen, then he hit the speaker button as rings filled the room.

"This is Jennie, how can I-" She paused. "Oh, it's you, Mr. Yoongi. What do you need?"
"Can you tell me where Mr. Park spent his afternoon?"
"He was clearing his mind."
"Don't make me ask you again."

"He was at a yacht party." She betrayed me in seconds. "It was for Jihyun and some guy she's dating, but he made me promise not to say anything or bring up any meetings because he didn't want to deal with that and was more worried about Jihyun messing things up." She finally took a breath. "You're not going to tell him I told you this, are you?"

"I would never." He ended the call and narrowed his eyes at me. "I want 50 letters in my inbox by the end of this weekend, and I want 30 on Monday morning, and every morning after that. We can't have an entire team working to repair your image if you're only halfway in. Are we clear, son?"
"Crystal."
"Good." He headed toward the door, but then he looked over his shoulder. "Did Jihyun mess things up?"
"Not at all."