Chapter 10. Willbrooks vs Willbrooks

Start from the beginning

"Who is with her then?" Lila asked.

"Mint, Dad's godmother  is with her,  but I cant expect  her to babysit Mom indefinitely.  I have to figure something more permanent for her." 

"Please dont send her to Mystic island; no one ever leave that place," Lila begged.  

"Do you want her with you?" Eric asked knowing the answer.

"With me? How am I suppose to care for her if  she is crazy like you say?"

"Ok then, well  dont tell me where I can and cannot send her," Eric said.  

"But what happen to her phone? Why cant we reach her, talk to her?" Lila asked.

"She is making calls all over  and telling people all sort of shit  that we are doing to her.  I had to remove her  long distance feature."

"She told Aunt Seena that you are holding her prisoner in her  house," Lila said.

Eric smiled to himself.  "And what did Seena say about that?" 

"She thinks both you and Mom are crazy.  Mom wants her to come see her but  Aunt Seena says no way she going back to the island.  She says you are a weirdo," Lila informed him.

"I am sure Mom told her a lot of shit; thats  why I had to take away her  long distance.  I dont want to have her commited but if this continues I will have to, so she can get the care she needs," Eric told her.

"What do you think happened? You think Dad moving out pushed Mom off the edge?" 

"It sure didn't help, but she was losing her shit way before he left," Eric said.  

"I need to come see her," Lila cried.  

"Just let me know when you are coming,"  

'You best stay your ass where you are;  I would hate for you to become a casualty of  this war,"  Eric thought.  

                                                                                            <><><><><><>

Tanya paced back and forth, thinking of the plan her brother devised for her to leave the island.  It would mean giving up Ericka...but she would have her baby.'

'it would be better than losing both of  my kids to Eric...no I cant leave Ericka'

The phone rang  and Tanya picked up ready to give Eric a piece of her mind.

"What?" She said still very angry.

"Wow! what did I do?" said a very familiar voice on the other end of the phone.

"Luke?" She said shocked at hearing from him and wondering how he got her mother's number.

"Yep, who are you mad at this early in the morning?" He asked.

Tanya smiled. "How did you get this number?"

"Your brother...Kevin," was the reply. 

"You know Kenny?"   'How?'

"Yes, I know your brother.  We are both in healthcare, very small world," Luke said

 "So  why are you mad this early in the morning?"

"It's a long story that I don't want to waste your time with," she said.

"So you don't call, not a word that you are ok," Luke said.

"I just thought it would be best if we left things alone," Tanya said.

"I care Tanya," he said.

"And you think I don't?" She asked.