first day.......

(A.N: hello everyone this is the first official chapter. the poll from earlier is still active. and will be so for a long time. since it isnt effecting anything until second or third season of Highschool DXD. so I will wait untill more of you will share you opinion. until then enjoy the chapters.)

bakugou: "DEKU NOO!!!!!!!"

izuku: "ALL FOR ONEEEE!!!!!!"

*BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP*

the alarms sounded as izuku woke up form his dream. or more like his nightmare. he wasnt sure at this point. nor he cared. sleep wasnt one of his concerns anymore. 

to be fair he only had one concern in his life at this point. 

*UUUWAAAAHHHHHH*

the moment he heard the baby cry, rolled to the side and fell down. by all ears this was no accident. at his point, this was only a way for him to get up more properly, sure it seemed painful. but at this point, pain was just another bother in his life. and if falling from a bed and hitting the ground from the hight of at best 1 meters above the floor would hurt him, that would be the end of the world.

well.....

......this world.

izuku: "I am up I am up I am up. dont worry! dont worry! dont worry! I got you snowball."

izuku got up instantly as if he was shot with a bunch of adrenaline injections. walking to the corner of the room, he went next to the crib. finding the crying bundle of joy awake and lively. he grabbed her with her arm, then formed another arm with black whip to held her properly. looking at her dada, she calmed down. she stopped crying and smiled seeing him. izuku just patter he chin length hair. looking down at her smile, he could feel his heart melt away, his frozen hardened heart. one that he was he was so desperately trying to keep in check.

izuku took her to the kitchen, this relatively small apartment was built in a way that the kitchen and living room was also combined together. not that he minded. this was all he really needed. all they needed. he had a big fridge, a washing machine, a dishwasher, a bathroom and a bedroom. he had some furniture but no tv. not that he actually watched. he can do that using his own computer or phone. to him, one was used to call people, the other was used to either gather information, or entertain his beloved companion from time to time. besides, it was bigger than his previous apartment. if it wasnt for his other companion, who he acquired about a several months ago, he most likely wouldn't move to this new apartment at all. not at the little bundle of joy would reach a certain age. move to this new apartment at all. izuku put her to a high baby chair and started to feed her with her breakfast.

izuku: "are you hungry? I prepared great meal for you."

she looked down at her. using black whip to open the jar and with a plastic spoon, he gently started to feed his beloved daughter eri.