~47~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV

I groaned while waking up, stretching my arms out. A smile creeped onto my face once i turnt around to face jaeda. She looked so beautiful, she was also drooling a bit but she still looked pretty.

She was having a rough week, especially with paparazzi outside her office everyday. I wanted to make it up to her. So, i decided to get the kids ready and make her breakfast in bed.
"daddy can i make pancakes for mommy?" armani asked as all three of us made it down the stairs.

"sure, jamari do you want to get the fruits out?" i asked, smiling when he nodded excitedly. "that's too much ari" i said, taking the pancake batter from her. "but i want some too" she whined causing me to sigh, giving it back to her.

"fine but don't eat your moms own" i said strictly. "i only did that once daddy" she complained. "that don't mean you won't do it again!" i said while playfully punching her nose.

Armani was exactly like jaeda, in terms of personality and her features. I'm pretty sure armani isn't mine. Jaeda probably made her by herself. Just cause her name rhymes with mine doesn't mean she's mine.

(brooo someone tell me u get the reference)

"daddy, jaja's eating all the strawberries" armani said, bringing my attention to jamari who's hands and mouth were covered in strawberries. "no i wasn't" he lied, putting his hands behind.

"daddy do you really believe him?" armani asked with an attitude, placing her hand on her hip. "jamariiii, where did the strawberries go?" i asked, stooping down to his level. "in my tummy" he admitted while looking do.

"buddy mommy and i tell you not lie" i said and he nodded. "i'm sorry daddy" he mumbled while pouting. "don't lie again, and no more strawberries. these are for your mommy" i said while picking him up, cleaning his hands and mouth.

I cooked the pancakes and eggs, giving some to jamari and armani while i prepared jaeda's own.

Jaeda's POV
I woke up to soft kisses on my face causing me to smile widely. "good morning princess" he whispered softly as i opened my eyes. "good
morning handsome face" i whispered smiling when he kissed my forehead.

"get up mama" he whispered, gently pulling me up. "we have a surprise for you" he said causing me to get up quickly. "shit! i woke up late" i mumbled once i saw the time. I forgot that i had to take the kids to see amari's mom today.

"hey slow down babe. everything's taken care of" he whispered, leading me down the stairs. My heart melted once i saw both armani and jamari around the kitchen island with a tray of food.

"good morning mommy!" jamari said, his little feet running towards me. "good morning sunshine" i whispered hugging him tightly. "good morning sweetie" i said to armani, kissing her head.

"i made the pancakes mommy. jamari ate all the strawberries" armani said as i sat down. "thank you guys. you guys are the best kids ever" i said giving both of them kisses.

"can we get a baby sister now?" armani asked excitedly. "ari! that wasn't apart of the plan dude" amari said causing me to laugh loudly. "i don't know sweetie" i said to her, sighing when she pouted.

"but i want to be a big sister!" she complained. "you are a big sister" i said while eating. "a big sister of only one" she said, putting the number one in front of my face. "daddy can we pleaseeeee get a big sister" jamari asked, hugging amari's leg.

"i-uhhh. i don't know bud" he said hesitantly before looking at me for help. "pleaseeeee" they both begged causing both of us to sigh. "ok! mommy and i will consider a baby sister ok?" he finally said, shaking his head when they screamed in excitement.

"why would you say yes?!" i asked in shock.
"babe i don't know. but another kid wouldn't be too bad" he said while rubbing my back.
"i don't who that kid is coming outta, cause it ain't me" i said before continuing to eat.

"we don't HAVE to make on. why not adopt?" he said while sitting next to me as the kids continued to cheer. "i mean that would take a lot of stress off of me" i said with a small smile.

"and, we would all be happy" he added. "ok we can look into adopting" i finally said proudly.

Life with amari was amazing. After 3 years of dating and 5 years of marriage, we were still perfect and our love was still the same.

And it was crazy because if all those things didn't happen in high school, maybe we would've met but we wouldn't have been so close. My perfect life with him all started because I was Insecure . . .

THE END....

BROOOO THIS IS THE ENDDDDD
ugh i can't believe it's over. i think i'm going to update ROE (running on e) much much slower so that it'll last longer. but i love you all and i can't wait for y'all to read ROE.