~11~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV

Everyday after school amari came over. Ma was starting to like him even more and i was happy since at first they didn't really have the best first impression of each other.

It was now evening time and ma said we were having a special someone over for dinner. Brayden was still mad at ma but not as much as before. Their relationship was getting better again.

"ok jae, give me a fashion show" amari said as i placed the bags with my new clothes on the chair in my room. "mari i'm tired" i said as i smiled at him. "i came over for a runway show, so imma get a show" he said while sitting on my bed.

"then where's your ticket?" i asked while placing my hand above my hip. I laughed when he pointed to his face, specifically his lips. "fine i guess that works" i said as i pecked his lips.

I got a few of the dress i bought and brought them to the bathroom. "ok ready?" i asked him, smiling when he shouted 'yes'.

I smiled while walking out of the room, laughing as he looked at me up and down. "do a spin" he said while sitting up straight. "oooo you look sexy" he said while holding my hand. "sexy?!" i asked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"yeah, it fits you great. like wow" he said while staring at my figure. "ok stop staring!" i joked while going back to the bathroom. I put on the one piece bathing suit.

"oh gosh it's cheeky" i said while looking at myself. "ok i don't normally wear bathing suits but i bought this" i said before opening the door. I watched as he tucked his bottom lip between his teeth while smiling.

"damn" he whispered softly as i turned around. "so you obviously like it" i said while giggling. "yeah, yeahhh. you look great, and sexy. really really sexy" he whispered while pulling me between his legs.

The bathing suit was just a regular red one but it had a deep cut in the front and showed a little boobie action. "yeah you look sexy" he repeated while staring at me.

He placed his hands on my waist, gently rubbing it. "you like it that much?" i asked while chuckling. "of course jae! i mean it when i say you look so sexy right now" he whispered softly as his hands moved to my hips.

"can we do something?" he asked while biting his lip. I knew what he was hinting at but i was nowhere near ready. "not yet, i'm not ready for all that" i said causing him to nod before removing his hands.

"sorry if i made you uncomfortable. i didn't mean to" he apologized causing me to smile. "it's ok, i just that it would be my first time and i trust you but i'm not ready" i said as he nodded.

"i understand" he whispered as i went to the bathroom to change again.

Amari's POV
'bro this is the worst time for you to be up right now' i thought while looking at my crotch. Of course i got hard, in JEANS that's just my luck. I looked up when i heard the door knob to the bathroom twist.