~39~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV

Time flew by so fast, in the blink of an eye- we were graduating next week. But, there was still something left. That was prom. I've never been asked before, to junior prom or school dances stuff like that.

But i already knew amari was going to ask me, he's not good at keeping secrets. "good morning mama" amari said while appearing behind me, scaring the shit out of me. "i said stop doing that!" i scolded him, smiling when he laughed.

"so i don't get my morning kiss?" he asked and i nodded. "that's your punishment for scaring me" i said causing him to fake a pout. "just one" he said while smiling at me, giving me that faux innocent look.

I sighed while caving in, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. "more" he mumbled while leaning in again. "nah ah! we're in the middle of the hallway" i said causing him to sigh. "hi guys!" alex said causing me to smile.

"hey, did you ask her yet?" i whispered excitedly. "are you sure she likes me? she's been avoiding me lowkey" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "just ask her bro" amari said and i agreed with him.

Let me catch y'all up, over the winter break, apparently alex and delilah started to get a lil close. They both had feelings for each other but were too scared to admit it. "and it's delilah shell obviously say yes" i added.

"i don't want her to say yes because she feels sorry for me." alex mumbled while throwing a tantrum. "bro she's right there! go ask her" amari said while pushing alex towards her.

He looked back in confusion and we both pointed towards delilah. "this should be fun" he mumbled while watching intently. "yeah but i can't see" i said while going on my tippy toes. "hey! what's happening?" i asked as amari watched with excitement.

"they're hugging so i guess she said yes" he said while shrugging. "so i missed everything?" i asked and he nodded. "next time" he mumbled while pecking my lips.

"oh see you at practice right?" he asked and i nodded. "aight, love you" he whispered. "love you too" i mumbled with a sigh, turning back to my locker. Highschool was practically over.

I mean, in september i'll be a freshman in college. That means new people, a new school and id be on my own. Yeah amari and i would be living together but i'll be moving away from my family, the group will be scattered all over.

And maya, i'd be across the country from her. I'm so used to seeing her stupid pretty face everyday and that won't be the case as of september. But i was willing to start a new life, in a new place, especially with amari.

Lunch time eventually came and i was starving. I was about to join the line until someone placed their hands on my shoulders, directing me elsewhere. "alex wait! i'm really hungry" i said but he continued to direct me out of the cafeteria.