~9~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV
"because. . . i have feelings for you" i admitted after a few moments of silence. "and i really hope the feeling is reciprocal because imma feel real stupid if it's not" i said while looking at her, trying to read the expression written on her face.

She was just silent, and staring at me. I guess that was a no. "so that's a no?" i asked while taking my hand away from her cheek. "no-no it is! i do ha- i have you know, that thing" she rambled nervously before laughing and shaking her head in embarrassment.

"i'm sorry" she apologized causing me to laugh. "don't worry. it's cute" i said as i smiled at her. "so you do have feelings for me?" i asked, smiling when she nodded. I watched as she stared at the ground, playing with her fingers.

"i'll see you tomorrow j" i said causing her to look up at me. "ok, drive safe" she said about to walk away but i held her hand, pulling her in front of me. I leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "goodnight" i whispered into her ear before pulling back.

"goodnight" she said with that precious smile of hers. I made sure she got in the house safely before driving off.

Jaeda's POV
HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME BITCHHH. My heart was beating out of my chest as i ran up the stairs to my mom's room. I smiled while opening her door but shrieked when i saw a guy on top of her.

They both looked at me, standing there in shock. Of course, she was messing around with dad again. "jaeda!" she shouted while walking behind me as i went to brayden's room.

"she's screwing dad" i said to him while barging into his room. "will you just listen to me?" she said behind me but i shook my head. "he fucked us ove- language!" she cut me off causing me to sigh.

"right sorry. but he screwed us over and now you're screwing him?!" i argued with her. "you're fucking him?!" brayden said in disbelief while getting up.

"no that's not what happened" she said as i shook my head. "uh uh! what i saw y'all looked pretty busy in the baby making department" i said in sort of a whisper shout since kyle was asleep downstairs.

"brayden it's not what it looks like i promise" she said as brayden got angrier. "not what it looks like? then what the fuck is it ma?! you're literally fucking him while your kids are in the house. one that's disgusting and two im so disappointed in you" brayden argued with her as i backed him up.

"mhm what he said" i said with my hand on my hip. "it's clear as fucking day that you've honestly forgotten all the pain and trauma he put us through" he argued as dad tried to leave, thinking we wouldn't notice.

"nah nah! you come here!" brayden shouted at him while pulling him back by his collar. "brayden stop it!" ma shouted while pulling brayden from papa.

"no because you wanted to bring this pussy ass bitch into the house. and he ain't gon leave without feeling half of the pain he put us through!" brayden shouted angrily at him.