~7~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV

It was now Monday, again. I wasn't as bruised and battered like i was before. Yeah there was some discolouration on some parts of my face but it wasn't too obvious.

I smiled when i saw jaeda at her locker. But she was wearing her regular clothes. Strange. "good morning j" i said while placing my arm around her shoulder.

She gripped my wrist, taking my hand from her shoulder. "j? you good?" i asked while leaning against the lockers. She held her head down in her book before walking away from me.

"jaeda, i'm talking to you" i said as i walked beside her to her class. It sucked that i didn't have all my classes with her. Either way i went to her classroom, sitting beside her until it was time for my class.

"hey amari" kiara said while placing her hands on my chest from behind me. "can you meet me in the janitors closet?" she asked while slipping a condom into my hand.

"i'd rather not" i declined while giving it back to her. "oh c'mon. i won't be loud this time" she persisted while kissing my cheek. "he said to leave him alone" jaeda spoke up causing both kiara and i to look at her.

"and who are you?" she asked with an attitude towards her. "the bitch that's about to punch you if you don't leave him alone" jaeda said. Where the hell was this coming from?! I swear i've never heard or imagined jaeda being that bold.

Kiara rolled her eyes before exiting the classroom. "thanks" i said to her but she ignored me. . . again. "j, did i do something?" i whispered but sighed when the bell rang. "aight i'll see you at lunch." i said before getting up, walking to my class.

Jaeda's POV
I don't know why i was ignoring him. I just felt like he was the reason my mother's still mad at me. "ok so why have you been dodging me?" maya said while sitting beside me.

I stayed silent as asked me question after question after question. "why didn't you tell me what xander said about me?" i asked her causing her to immediately shut up.

I watched as guilt washed over her face causing me to shake my head. "before you get mad, i just didn't think you needed to hear what he had said. you've been through so much lately and i didn't want to add onto it" maya explained causing me to sigh.

"can you just tell me next time?" i asked causing her to nod with a smile. "can i finally have best friend back?" she asked while scooting her desk closer to him. "yeah" i said as she hugged me excitedly.

"and also! i heard- amari telling alex how much he doesn't like the fact that you're ignoring him" maya said as i sighed loudly. "okkk so judging by that sigh something happened. now way?! did y'all kiss??" she asked me as i shook my head immediately before filling her in on what had happened.