~10~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV
I woke up due to the sunlight beaming through the window. The sun was just starting to rise causing amari's room to look orangish-pink.

His hand was wrapped around my waist, pulling my back close to his chest. I needed to pee so i tried to get up but he only pulled me closer to him. "baby. . . . don't get up" he mumbled sleepily in my ear as his grip on my torso got stronger.

DID HE JUST CALL ME BABY???
Small snores fell from his lips, telling me that he was asleep again. I held his wrist, trying to take his hand from my waist causing him to wake up. "j stop" he mumbled softly before moving his head to my chest.

"i need to pee" i said causing him to sigh before letting go. I got out from under the blanket, making my way to the bathroom. After getting my business done, i washed my hands before getting back in bed.

It was way too early to be awake anyway. I walked in the room to see that he had closed all the curtains. I laid beside him, chuckling when he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"morning j" he whispered softly, causing his lips to ever so slightly touching the skin on my neck. "m-morning" i said, cursing myself when i stuttered. "oh shit! i'm sorry i didn't ask if you were comfortable with all that" he said while backing away from me a bit.

"i'm so sorry j it wasn't my intention. really" he apologized while looking at me with a worried expression. "no, no it's fine, i'm ok with it" i said causing him to sigh loudly before snuggling against me again.

"you're so warm and soft" he whispered while holding me tight. "is that to be a compliment?" i asked while laughing softly. "i don't even know" he snickered causing me to smile.

"mari" we heard a tiny voice say while twisting the door knob. "i went wee wee on the bed" amelia said while holding her toy bear in her hand. "it's aight lil mama. i'll clean you up" he said while picking her up.

Amari's POV
"i'm sorry" she whispered as i placed her in the bath. "it's ok. next time you want to go wee wee, your potty is right there" i said while pointing to her pink potty in the corner of the bathroom.

After her bath, i changed her sheets and then put her down. "mari! i don't wanna sleep here" she said while standing on her bed. "where you wanna sleep princess?" i asked her while picking her up.

"with mari!" she said while hugging my neck. "we have a new partner on the ship!" i said to jaeda while entering my room again. "jaeda!" amelia said while jumping onto jaeda's body.

"amelia!" she said as amelia giggled. "mari, can i have tiny tiny eggs for breakfast!" amelia said causing me to smile. "you mean scrambled eggs babygirl?" i said while laying next to them.