~22~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV

"good morning baby" i heard amari whisper from behind me. "good morning my love, what's got you in such a good mood?" i asked while smiling up at him.

"nothing special, but i got you something" he said while holding my hand, dragging me towards the school parking lot. "what is it? also i can't be late for first period i have a test today" i said as he got out a sephora bag from his car.

"open it!" he said happily. I smiled while opening the bag, gasping when i saw the fenty beauty logo. "amari!" i exclaimed in shock as i looked at the brand new palette.

"you said you've always wanted one- thank you! thank you!" i cut him off, throwing my body into him. "i love you, i love you, i love you" i repeated while leaving kisses all over his face.

"i'm glad you like it" he said as i squealed in joy. "oh imma have fun with this!" i said while placing it back in the bag. "want to come over after school?" i offered, hearing him sigh.

"remember the thing with my parents?" he said as i looked down. "i told them that we broke up, but they have my location at all times and it send them an alert when i'm near your house" he said as i nodded.

"oh, do they hate me that much?" i asked, feeling guilty. I'm pretty sure they were all fine until i came in the picture. "it's mostly my dad, and because he's so manipulative, he's turning ma against you as well" he explained while holding my hand.

"but! we're still together and we're doing fine so we won't have to worry about them" he said as he kissed my cheek. He walked me to my first class of the day, opening the door for me.

"thank you" i whispered to him as he kissed my cheek. "i'll meet you outside the cafeteria for lunch" he said while smiling. "ok i will" i said before sitting down in my seat.

"hi jaeda" xander said while sitting beside me. "hi?" i responded but it came out more of a question than a reply. "listen i'm sorry, i don't know why it took me that long to apologize" he said. I stopped listening when he said the word "i'm".

"the truth is, i was jealous of you. i was jealous because delilah just invited you into our friend group and i was just used to us four. and um. . ." he said before pausing towards the end.

"i've always been bullied for my skin. you know not having melanin but still being black, it was hard growing up. and you, you just seemed perfect to me. i have dark skinned parents and they expect me to look like you, but i don't" he ranted, while quickly wiping his face.

"and i wanted to you to feel how it was to be me, but i didn't know you were going through the same thing i was" he said. As much as i hated him, i felt bad for him. We were kinda in the same boat, except for the fact that i was on my way out but he was still in.