~5~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV

Today was the day of alex's pool party. I was excited to see what jaeda would wear. Ok! maybe excited is a bit of a drag but i was happy she would be there.

I had slept over at alex's to help him set up today. "are y'all excited? it's gonna be a banger" alex said as he set up a counter full of alcohol. Now thinking of it i don't know how he got them.

"yeah! maya's coming too" delilah said while smiling. How is this girl always smiling? "i invited jaeda" i admitted, not thinking much of it until i heard them laughing.

"bro you like her" alex said causing me to immediately shake my head. "yeah nah. she's just my friend" i said to them, seeing them wiggle their eyebrows at me. "i'm serious" i said to them with a straight face.

"mhm say it to me without smiling" delilah said as she stood in front of me. "i don't have a crush on jaeda" i said to her, trying my best to hold back the smile that wanted to come out.

"really?" she teased causing me to roll my eyes. "yeah but ain't you the one who likes maya" i said to her, cackling when she blushed. "i don't like girls amari" she said while i hummed.

"you don't like girls. . . . except maya" i joked around with her. Delilah has been questioning her sexuality for a while now. Almost a year i think. I think she's mostly afraid of what people would think of her if she were to come out.

She always told me about it and that i should keep it a secret and i did. "shut up amari!" she said while throwing a roll of tissue at me. I sighed when picking up my phone, unintentionally smiling when i saw jaeda's name.

"hey, are you ready?" i asked her while walking away from everyone. I heard them shout 'ooo's' at me, causing me to give them the finger. "i cant, i'm sick" she said causing me to laugh slightly.

"yeah that won't work on me jaeda. just call me when you're ready." i said about to hang up but stopped when she spoke. "i was in the hospital yesterday amari" she admitted to me.

"what? what happened?" i asked frantically. "it's nothing- jaeda don't tell me it's nothing. you were in the fucking hospital" i cut her off, getting agitated because she wasn't telling me what's wrong.

"i overworked myself and now my mom won't allow me to go out without her supervision." she mumbled softly. "jaeda, were you working out again?" i asked, slightly disappointed by her actions.

"yeah".
"i keep telling you that you should be more careful. the type of workouts you're doing is to lose weight. you have no weight to lose and if you keep doing that you'll lose what your body really needs" i scolded her, hearing her sniffle a bit.