~44~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV

The last couple weeks have been hell, from constant practice, to jaeda and i arguing every night. I'm stressed and she's stressed and it wasn't a good mix.

I hauled my practice bags up the stairs since the elevator decided to not work. "bro you need help with that?" someone asked causing me to look behind me to see a dude.

I've seen him at the gym before but we've never spoken. "uh yeah, that would be great" i said while handing him one of the bags. "yo have i seen you before?" he asked and i nodded .

"yeah at the gym, you're always on the weights" i said before chuckling. "nahhh you're dating jae right?" he asked causing me to pause for a bit. "um yeah" i said hesitantly. "she's in my paediatrics class" he said and i nodded.

"she's a great teacher" he said and i gave him a confused look. "she's my tutor" he said and i got even more confused. "oh that's cool" i mumbled before quickly walking up the stairs. "thanks" i said once we reached near the door but he didn't hear me.

He continued to walk until stopping in front of the apartment door. "here you go, i'm kyle by the way" he said while handing me the bag. "amari" i said before closing the door behind me.

I placed my bag down, sighing when she sat down on the couch, not saying a word to me. "uh hello?" i said causing her to turn around for a second. "hi" was all she said before turning back around to face the TV.

I shook my head before walking over to the kitchen, making myself something to eat. "i met kyle today" i spoke up, glancing up at her every chance i got. "yeah he's nice" she mumbled. "didn't know you tutored" i said continuing looking down at what i was making.

"mhm" she hummed. "you brought him here before?" i finally asked, looking straight at her but she never turned around. "once or twice" she said before turning the TV off. "why didn't you tell me?" i continued.

I wasn't accusing her of anything, i knew jaeda wouldn't do that, but i was still upset that she didn't tell me. "i don't need to tell you anything amari" she said before getting up off of the couch.

"i just want to be informed of who is entering my fucking apartment" i argued but all she did was roll her eyes. "it's my apartment as much as it is yours" she argued, raising her voice at me.

"you're right, it's your apartment as much as it is mine. but jaeda you have to see where i'm coming from. first i had no idea you were tutoring, i have no problem with WHO you're tutoring, i have a problem with you not telling me that he was here" i explained calmly.

"ok but miss Natalie can come over anytime right?" she said with an attitude. "jae that's different" i mumbled. "how the actual fuck is that different amari?!" she shouted. "she's my trainer jaeda!" i shouted.