~41~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV

Summer was a blast, from constant sleepovers, to parties, going on small trips, i had the best time of my life. Amari and i went apartment shopping and we settled on one that wasn't too expensive. It was near campus and has enough room for both of us.

But then came the sad part, saying goodbye to everyone. "and make sure you call me everyday ok?" ma said before hugging me again. "i will ma, i'll be back for fall break remember" i said while kissing her cheek.

"take care of her" ma said to amari and he nodded proudly. "bye jae" kyle mumbled while hugging me, he had grown so much over the summer break. He was almost taller than me.

Don't you dare call me short. "bye kyle, be good ok?" i said, giving him a kiss on his cheek as well. "i'm gonna miss you" brayden whispered softly while hugging me. "i'll miss you too" i whispered softly while squeezing my eyes shut, trying not to cry.

"but i have to go now because of traffic" i said while fanning my face. "take care!" ma shouted as amari helped me pack my luggage into the back of his car. "ready?" he asked and i nodded.

"did you say bye to your parents yet?" i asked, sighing when he remained silent. "i said bye to my mom" he admitted. "and what about your dad and amelia?" i questioned.

"jae i can't" he whispered softly. "i'm gonna break her heart after i promised not to" he explained. "well that's better than you just leaving and she doesn't know anything" i argued, hearing him sigh.

"aight, i'll say bye" he said while smiling at me. "good" i mumbled, slightly turning up the radio. He parked outside of his house, taking deep breaths before we both got out.

"mari!" amelia shouted causing me to smile as he picked her up. "hey lil mama, how you doin?" he asked while smiling. "mama baked cupcakes, want some?" she asked as we entered the house.

"hey son, i thought you were on the road now" aliyah said to him and he sighed. "i can't leave without saying bye to her" he said, giving her a half hearted smile. "where you goin? can i come?" amelia asked with a smile.

"you see princess, after high school you have this thing called college" he said while sitting with her on his lap. "can i come to collage with you?" she asked, mispronouncing college. "when you're older. but i won't be here as much" he said, watching her face sadden.

"well why can't you stay here?" she asked. "because college is allllll the way in california" he said, watching her bottom lip quiver. "will jae jae stay?" she asked before looking at me. "jae jae's coming with me too" he said before sniffling.

"but-but who's gonna play with me?" she asked before crying. "'mama don't cry, i'll be here on holidays and when i have free time. i won't be gone forever" amari explained to amelia who was to young to understand.

"honey, mari will be back so soon you won't even realize it. and i'll play with you" aliyah said, taking amelia for mari's grasp. "bye amelia" amari whispered, giving her a tight hug but it wasn't returned.

"can i a get a kiss kiss?" he asked smiling when she kissed his forehead. "thank you lil mama" he said before standing up. "son! you're ready for the courthouse now huh?" his father said, walking down the stairs.

He looked towards me, not sure of what to say. "i-uhh. i'm actually heading to duke now" he admitted, seeing his father's expression change. "i took the scholarship pa, i have a chance of going pro" he explained as i stood beside him.

"duke's in california, where are you staying?" he asked. "jae and i, we bought an apartment. i told ma about it" he said nervously. "she helped us out actually" he whispered the last part.

"well i still want you in the court, not ON the court" he said, causing amari to sigh. "pa we've been through this already, i love basketball this is what i want to do aight? and i have the chance to do so, so imma take the chance." he said confidently.

"i have my support system right here, she's all i need at this point" he said while pointing to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "one things for certain, i'm not doing law" he said, glaring at his father, mostly with anger. "when you fail, don't come running back" he said before leaving the room.

"bye ma, bye lil mama" he said, kissing both their cheeks. "bye son, take care of him jae" aliyah whispered to me. "you mean so much to him" she said while hugging me. "babe, you ready?" he asked and i nodded.

"let's go" i said while closing the door behind me. "i can't wait to see the new place" he said while kissing my cheek. "i think our bed gets delivered today" i said, putting on my seatbelt.

"finally! i hate that air mattress" he said before smiling. He took one hand from the steering wheel, clasping his hand with mine. "you make me happy" he whispered while glancing at me.
"awww i make me happy too" i joked, laughing when he let go of my hand. . . .

Amari's POV
"babe, have you seen my toothbrush? i thought i packed it" i asked while entering our bedroom. "yeah, i packed it for you. it's in the front pocket" she said and i nodded. "what you
makin?" i whispered while looking over her shoulder.

"just a little bowl of ice cream , i wanted something sweet" she said while looking down on what she was doing. "can't believe this is ours" i said while looking at the empty space in front of us.

"i think we should put the couch here, and the TV here" she said while pointing to where she wanted to put stuff. "i honestly don't care, i just know it'll look good" i said before chuckling.

"c'mere baby" i said while pulling her into me. "you know what's the best thing about owning our own place?" i whispered while my hands got lower and lower down her back, going towards her ass.

"what?" she asked with a smile. "we can have sex any time, anywhere and everywhere" i whispered, smiling when she chuckled. "you're nasty amari" she teased while turning around, continuing to make her drink.

"i'm being serious, no one can interrupt, no one can hear us, you can finally be loud now" i teased. "i am not the loud one" she defended herself, smiling as i licked my lips. "really?" i whispered as she hopped onto the counter.

"yup! you cause all the noise" she teased as i stood between her legs, biting my bottom lip as i ran my hands on her thighs. I watched as she took up the spoon from her ice cream bringing it towards her lips.

I licked my while staring at hers, using my thumb to wipe the excess that was on her mouth. I smiled once she brought the spoon to my mouth. I held eye contact with her while taking the spoon into my mouth.

I hummed while licking my lips, "that tastes so good" i whispered, purposely making it sound much more sexual than it should've. "you're
nasty" she mumbled, smiling softly at me.
"yeah but you like that about me, don't you baby?" i whispered while smirking a bit.

"nope!" she said confidently, placing the empty bowl in the sink. "but i bet you like it when i. . . ."

A/N-
not the finale