~17~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV
I grumbled in my sleep when i felt soft kisses on my neck. "jae" i mumbled softly while smiling. "you gon wake him up if you continue" i whispered to her, smiling when she giggled.

"i need a ride to schoollll" she said as i woke up, not sure of what was going on. "mhm just stay with me" i said while pulling her on top of me. "and you can keep doing what you were doing before" i said while smiling cheekily.

"nope i have three exams today" she said while wiggling out of my grip. "fine!" i mumbled while getting up walking towards the bathroom. After getting ready, i smiled when i opened the bathroom to see that she had cleaned my room.

"jae you ain't have to do that" i said while hugging her. "it's fine but i really need to get to school" she said while picking up her bag. I took my keys, both of us jogging down the stairs.

I paused when i saw omar with amelia in the kitchen. I didn't know when he got here, was it that late? "you had fun" he said while pointing to my neck. I glared at jaeda as she tried to hide her laugh.

"hello beautiful" he flirted with jaeda while kissing the back of her hand. "bitch!" she mumbled while smacking his hand away. "ow" he whined while rubbing the back of his hand.

"jae jae!" i heard amelia scream while running up to jaeda. "hi amelia!" she said while picking her up. "mama and dada tooked me to the fishies place" she said while giggling.

"i saw a biiiiig whale" she exaggerated causing me to smile. "really! i wish i was there!" jaeda said while pointing. "it's ok, mari can you take jae jae and me to the fishies place?" she asked me while giggling.

"another time baby girl, i have to drive her to school" i said while kissing her cheek. "ok bye bye amari. bye bye jae jae!" she said as i placed her on her feet.

"let's go" i said to her as i wrapped my hand around her lower back, my hand resting on her ass. As much as i appreciated omar's help with amelia, he needed to back the fuck up.

"what's omar's problem?" she asked while buckling her seatbelt. "omar is omar. he wants everything i have and to make my life miserable" i said while holding her hand.

"ok but why though?" she persisted. "because of some bullshit that happened when we were 14" i said while rolling my eyes. "well what happened? i'm invested now" she asked while giving me puppy eyes.

"fine, there was this girl, gabriella. i didn't know omar liked her and i made her a necklace and gave it to her. then, she told me she liked me and i was like i like you too" i explained to her.

"and then when we were at school, i kissed her and omar saw and since then, every girl i get with, he'll make a move on her. well you're the only girl i've brought to my house but still" i said while shaking my head.