~42~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Recap. . .
I hummed while licking my lips, "that tastes so good" i whispered, purposely making it sound much more sexual than it should've. "you're nasty" she mumbled, smiling softly at me. "yeah but you like that about me, don't you baby?" i whispered while smirking a bit.

"nope!" she said confidently, placing the empty bowl in the sink. "but i bet you like it when i. . . ."

Jaeda's POV
He whispered every single naughty thing he could think of that i liked. He was tempting me, and any minute now i was going to break. "i bet you love it when i use my tongue" he whispered seductively, his tongue peeking out lick a tiny part of my neck before kissing the same spot.

"you love it when i . . . . speed up, and then i slow down." he teased, leaving harsh kisses on my neck. "you love it when i pull out, just to tease you and leave you wanting more and more of me" he said as i tilted my head back for more.

"and then i'll tease you with just the tip" he whispered as his kisses moved from my neck to my chest. "until you beg me, to put it in" he said before backing up a bit to face me. "but that's for another time, i'm tired now" he said while walking towards our bedroom.

"that's very rude!" i shouted to him as i sat on the kitchen counter in shock of what just happened, but i was in intrigued. "that was beyond rude" i said with an attitude, standing in the doorway to our bedroom.

"who said it was rude?" he asked with a smile, continuing to type of his phone. "i say it's rude, and whatever i say goes" i said causing him to look up. "either way you liked it" he mumbled with a smile.

There was one thing i hated the most and it was being teased. And that was exactly what he was doing. I huffed before walking over to him, sitting on his lap. "what you want for dinner tomorrow? how about mhm baked- can you stop that?" i cut him off, taking his phone out of his hands.

"i was writing down the ingredients, thank you very much" he said while reaching for his phone but i held it behind it behind my back. "jae, give it back" he said calmly while resting his hands behind his head.

"you have to kiss me first, and i want a proper kiss" i said, knowing where that kiss would take us. "mhm nahhhh" he said before turning the TV on. "dude! you're being an ass" i mumbled before gently throwing his phone on the bed.

I knew exactly how i was going to tease him. I took up my PJs heading towards the bathroom. I left a little crack in the door so that i was slightly visible if he peeked.

Amari's POV
One of my favourite things to do was to tease jaeda. I loved it when she become all upset because i stopped what i was doing. I sighed while watching the TV, looking towards the bathroom once i heard the shower turn on.