~45~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Jaeda's POV

"jaeda, jaeda" someone repeated while tapping my shoulder. My eyes adjusted to the lights
and i realized i was still in my paediatrics. "you fell asleep" kyle said, handing me my notebooks.

"i'll send you a picture of the notes, you missed a lot" he said and i nodded, taking a picture of
his notes. "and uh can we talk about yesterday please" he whispered while pulling me to the side. "can we not pl- i really like you jaeda" he cut me off.

"i have a boyfriend" i said. "and you know that" i said putting emphasis on the 'you'. "he doesn't have to know" he whispered with a smirk, reaching out to hold my hand.

"listen, if this continues, i will no longer be your tutor. like i said i have a boyfriend and i have enough respect for him to never look in another man's direction" i said strictly. "but to the looks of it, y'all are not on the best of terms- my relationship consists of me and amari, you're not in the picture so stay if your fucking lane" i said pointing in his face.

"jae!" amari said from the door causing me to turn around. He nodded his head towards the cafeteria causing me to nod. "think about it, please" kyle said causing me to scoff before walking over to amari.

"can we talk please?" he asked as soon as i stood beside him. "fine" i mumbled, feeling him grip my hand, pulling me to one side of the hallway. "im sorry" he whispered while looking down, his hands in his pockets.

"that doesn't sound sincere hayden" i said, gently pushing his shoulder. "it is, i shouldn't have started another argument, i shouldn't have gotten jealous when you gave me no reason to be jealous" he mumbled.

"kyle seems like a great dude and if you don't have a problem with him then i don't" he said with a halfhearted smile. "well i do have a problem with him" i spoke up. "he just told me he likes me" i explained further.

"what'd you say?" he whispered, placing his hands in his pockets. I explained everything that happened between kyle and i from last night. "shit, baby i'm sorry. i didn't know he tried to do all that" he apologized again.

"don't worry it's not your fault. and im sorry for accusing you of cheating" i whispered while hugging him tightly. "but i had a crazy ass dream though. i know it's not true don't worry" i said before chuckling.

"what did dream amari do now?" he asked with a smile, his arm wrapping around my shoulder. "dream amari may or may not have maybe one time cheated on dream jaeda" i said, watching his mouth fall open in shock.

"jaeda!" he shouted as i covered my face in shame. "we argue one time and you dream
about that!?" he asked. "im sorry! and let's be honest we did not argue once" i said before shaking my head.