~20~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV
I laid in bed, my phone in my hand as i stared at the screen at jaeda. "i like that one, it looks good on you" i said while she gave me a mini fashion show.

"ooo imagine this with some with some pink eyeshadow and white eyeliner!" she excited while holding the camera close to her face. "i can help you with the outfit but not the makeup" i said with a chuckle.

"can i come over later? i need help with chemistry" i asked with a smile knowing i didn't need any help with chemistry. "your chem grades are fine amari" she said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"ok fine but can i come over for a little today?" i asked, smiling when she nodded. "mari" i heard amelia's sleepy voice say as she opened the door. "yes princess?" i whispered as she climbed onto my bed.

"i sleepy" she mumbled before laying next to me. "ok mama, you can sleep right here" i said as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. She cuddled her bear before snuggling under my blanket.

"she's so cute" i heard jaeda say. "yeah but imagine how cute our kids would be" i said with a smile. "woah! slow down now sir, i'm not even 18 yet" she joked as i chuckled.

"ok i know that. but i'm just saying, if we were to have kids you know, they'd be some pretty good looking kids" i said with a shrug.

"well marriage comes before kids" she said as she flipped her freshly braided hair. "why not before?!" i asked. "amari cole, i refuse to be a baby mama. i shall be a wife" she said confidently before continuing her extravagant makeup look.

She did makeup for fun. That was her way of expressing herself.

After talking to her and taking a nap with amelia, i decided to get out of bed and actually do something. I changed into a comfortable pair of shorts before getting my basketball.

"princess! i'm gonna play basketball, wanna come with me?" i asked amelia as she nodded excitedly. "can i hold da ball?" she asked as i got her shoes, putting them on her tiny feet.

"of course!" i said while holding her hand. We walked to the court nearby our house and as usual parents were there with their kids.

I bounced the ball a couple times in front of amelia. For some reason she was fascinated by the sound it made. Her head was moving up and down, each time the ball bounced. "can you catch it?" i asked before gently throwing it to her.

She giggled once caught it with both her hands. "look it mari!" she said happily as she bounced around along with the ball. I chuckled before dribbling the ball a bit.

"can i put the ball in the hoopy?" she asked me while pointing to the hoop. I smiled as i gave her the ball, raising her up to the hoop. "whooo!" i cheered once she threw it into the hoop.