~21~

𝚂𝚉𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

𝚂𝚉𝙰
𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚆 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴
"0:35 ━❍───────── -4:00 , ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅

Amari's POV
I groaned loudly when i heard my phone ringing. It was only 7 a.m. Who was calling this early?! I ignored it, snuggling my face into jae's chest.

I huffed when i heard it start to ring again. I slipped my hands away from her, sitting up to answer the phone. "yeah ma?" i grumbled before yawning.

"where are you?!" she should through the phone. "at jae's house. i told you i slept over" i mumbled as jaeda shifted around in her sleep. She eventually found me causing me to laugh as she threw her limbs over my body.

"hayden don't lie to me" she said causing me to sigh. "jae, say good morning to my mom please" i said while shaking her awake. "mornin pepperoni pizza" she mumbled, still half asleep.

"see i'm at her house" i said, hearing her sigh. "why's is your father telling me you went out partying then. we've told you so many times that we don't like you at parties" she argued.

"what?! i didn't party last night ma" i complained while getting up. "hayden i don't even know what you did last night" she said while sighing.

"ma you're really believing him?!" i asked in shock, closing my eyes slowly when she hummed. "parties are no good, especially when the cops arrive. they look for men like you for no reason" she said as i looked down.

"ma that only happened once and it didn't happen aga- hayden do you know when a cop is about to pull up on you?!" she asked causing me to sigh. "no" i mumbled.

"exactly, so i don't know where you were last night but i want you home. right now" she said before hanging up. "you have to leave?" i heard jae whisper causing me to nod my head slowly.

"and i don't think i can take you out either. i'm sorry" i apologized. "no baby it's ok. you don't need to apologize" she said while getting up, walking over to me.

She wrapped her arms around me, my head falling into her neck. "i love you" i whispered softly. "i love you too" she said with a smile.

"i'll see you at school tomorrow" i said while letting her go. "ok, drive safe please" she whispered to me as i grabbed my stuff. "i will, i'll call you when i can" i said as she walked me to the front door.

She planted a kiss on my cheek as i got in my car. "baby don't look so sad" i said while as she looked down. "what i'm not sad" she said, clearly lying. "jae you're the worst liar ever" i said as she chuckled.

"ok maybe i'm a little sad" she admitted. "don't be, we'll see each other soon, and
i'll take you out soon" i said as she played with the rings on my hand.

I slipped one of them off, placing it on her thumb since it couldn't fit any of her other fingers. "no you don't have too" she said, about to take it off.